SWAG Putters Thread

well summer of swag sounds dangerous.
Interesting to see if they can keep up this pace of release with the numbers they are putting out.

Every Thursday and surprise drops during the week? Good lord lol

My wallet is quivering. Not sure if it's anticipation or fear.
Well they have EPs entire bandwidth now so I imagine it should be a bit easier than it was 6 months ago to keep up with the releases.

Last edited:
Maybe.. but definitely the demise of the aftermarket.
That started a while ago with the inflated quantities. I started sitting back waiting for F5 and more limited releases. Worth more and usually look cooler.

I don't think this will be the end though. They've done week-long releases during the holidays and the anniversary when they dropped a ton of stuff. Still selling out in minutes.

They’re still the best and most unique covers in the game. They’ll continue to sell out extremely quickly. Agree that the aftermarket will start to take a hit most likely but I’m not complaining.

They’re still the best and most unique covers in the game. They’ll continue to sell out extremely quickly. Agree that the aftermarket will start to take a hit most likely but I’m not complaining.
I certainly hope thats the case. its wild that stuff 7-8 months ago were being resold at or even under release day value.... same covers today going over $300

The fact that people are paying $250 and up for the dunkin donuts covers is crazy lol

Lmao, it’s the demise of nothing. They’re growing, and any time a company grows those who followed them early have a hard time accepting that things change.

The biggest problem I've seen is new people that don't understand how flipping works. When they buy a sherbet king during a pre-order, which means everyone can get one, then try to sell it for double...it makes no sense. Too many folks just trying to make a quick buck, but don't understand the game.

The biggest problem I've seen is new people that don't understand how flipping works. When they buy a sherbet king during a pre-order, which means everyone can get one, then try to sell it for double...it makes no sense. Too many folks just trying to make a quick buck, but don't understand the game.
With 600/700+ covers a release now, I think the flip game is gone haha.

Lmao, it’s the demise of nothing. They’re growing, and any time a company grows those who followed them early have a hard time accepting that things change.
They are growing, but they had the wow factor by releasing small batches every now and then. Start releasing every week with spontaneous releases mixed in, people will get tired of it. Look at the Facebook page, the big collectors are hardly ever on there anymore. Not everyone has unlimited funds to buy cover each and every week. Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

Personally I am happy about it. If I like the release or I want to roll the dice for a special, I buy, or if I am not interested, pass and move on. But I won't buy one, worry that it is worth way more than I paid for it, and not game it because I don't want to decrease the value significantly.

I still have a few of the older ones that I can always turn around and flip for a good profit (as I did with a few others) but as long as the quality doesn't dip and the designs are to my liking, I will keep buying/rocking some of it.

They are growing, but they had the wow factor by releasing small batches every now and then. Start releasing every week with spontaneous releases mixed in, people will get tired of it. Look at the Facebook page, the big collectors are hardly ever on there anymore. Not everyone has unlimited funds to buy cover each and every week. Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one.
Facebook isn’t a good sample of anything, it’s just vitriol and angst within cliquey groups and the brand has always been big outside of that. Big collectors are still around, believe me, I say that as one.

The goal of any company is to grow, and reach new audiences both for notoriety gain as well as financial. They’re gonna be just fine.

Personally I am happy about it. If I like the release or I want to roll the dice for a special, I buy, or if I am not interested, pass and move on. But I won't buy one, worry that it is worth way more than I paid for it, and not game it because I don't want to decrease the value significantly.

I still have a few of the older ones that I can always turn around and flip for a good profit (as I did with a few others) but as long as the quality doesn't dip and the designs are to my liking, I will keep buying/rocking some of it.
As someone sitting on about 70 of the older releases, we are on the same wavelength. ;)

The beautiful thing about them owning EP now too? The quality won’t dip.

Yup. But those that do understand it, will still be able to get theirs. ;)

A huge THANK YOU to @BuckNasty for the hook up on the WWRD FW cover. I really wanted this and missed it. This is my first ever SWAG cover. Very well made and it looks fantastic in the bag! The members here never cease to amaze me. I owe you one @BuckNasty and thank you again sir!
WWRD.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to @BuckNasty for the hook up on the WWRD FW cover. I really wanted this and missed it. This is my first ever SWAG cover. Very well made and it looks fantastic in the bag! The members here never cease to amaze me. I owe you one @BuckNasty and thank you again sir!
View attachment 9014392
That’s a GREAT first cover! Love seeing it right into the bag!

June COTM coming to a mailbox near you!

1624638653509.png

Back