SWAG Putters Thread

Another slow selling release, or they just made a bunch of putter covers. Not really my jam. I do like the hoodie, just not $144 worth of like.

Another slow selling release, or they just made a bunch of putter covers. Not really my jam. I do like the hoodie, just not $144 worth of like.
I didn't go after anything today. I do have my eye on the Chicago Blues fairways and mallet though.

I got a Vice blade today. Will go well with a new Scotty i added to the collection. But I think the SWAG of the past is finally gone. Those covers were up there for a while.

I got a Vice blade today. Will go well with a new Scotty i added to the collection. But I think the SWAG of the past is finally gone. Those covers were up there for a while.
I don't know if I should have been surprised they were up there for so long. Crazy to think how much it's changed the last few years.

I didn't go after anything today. I do have my eye on the Chicago Blues fairways and mallet though.

I decided to grab the Vice mallet. Looks cool. Don’t know if it’ll fit, haha, but we’ll see.

I decided to grab the Vice mallet. Looks cool. Don’t know if it’ll fit, haha, but we’ll see.
It's a good looking cover. What putter is it going on?

Six T. Probably need a mid-mallet but I like the look of this one.
It will be fit. I have been using a Swag mallet on my Six T.

They dropped these unannounced today. They'd match my bag, but I wish it was all black with red instead of the red base.

Screenshot_20240305_170128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Arnie driver is fire. Probably won't go for it , but I love it

I think they just re-sent me the 2023 Arnie's Army release email..

Oh wait..

Yeah, I love the King, and the original arnie men covers were amazing (I have mine on this week) but this release is just meh.

This guy arrived today. May have to track down the driver.
IMG_8828.jpegIMG_8829.jpeg

Now just gotta wait on the new Arnie Men specials

IMG_6331.jpeg

Back