SWAG Putters Thread

were they all single cover boxes or you might get a shirt or a mallet or a blade etc?
I remember there being a staff bag in there, but don’t recall putters. Could have been just don’t specifically remember that.
They can be a little bit of everything. I got the Jason blade cover, cheetah print alignment cover, a hat, and a t shirt. Pretty sure there was 1 more generic cover also but dont remember

I believe 1 staff bag but there were some putters sent out for sure. No matter what you're guaranteed to get your money back at the bare minimum if you sell everything. Can easily flip the box unopened

These two make me super happy.

DB17A6EB-2F77-4AC5-BBE2-AD59CD5A27E0.jpeg

I am not sure I am a fan of it yet, but the FW is definitely better than the Driver and I have a feeling next year this will be a nice little gem.
The finish is cool. It’s almost sprayed so it actually mimics the plastic bag

the Jaws one is one of my favs. I'm not big on the Don't get a putt. But if james is happy, I'm happy.
It’s awesome. And fits the UW perfect!

I was able to track down a driver cover on eBay, but it looks a bit off to me, not sure if it’s legit.
5FAE7A71-CD22-4F7F-819F-CC06B93495AF.jpeg

What is everyone's favorite SWAG cover?

I can't believe how well they go together.
Hate is strong for it, but these two fairway covers alone are going to make me sign up for the COTM again.

Back