SWAG Putters Thread

Hahahaha, you rock.

I dont mean to sound bummed, I’m quite happy, I actually like the standard version of the ace and king better than the specials.

Now I just want to know if there is a Special Swagatha. And I need to flip the flipper.

I’ve got these headed my way, pretty pumped about it.

2D7D93A3-31E6-4C9F-8FFB-A5E3EFCBCFCE.jpeg

I have been eyeing the CS version of that putter for a while now. Congrats on the purchase!
Thank you! Been gaming the same putter for the past 8 years so it’s time for a change - love the pseudo-mallet look. Will post a review once I game it post COVID (y)

Hello sherbet king mallet special

1542CFC1-92C7-422F-92BA-078C6C535A28.jpeg

Dude, I’m so jealous of you guys pulling these specials!

Actually traded for this one (gave up something I hardly ever use now that I have 3 kids, a video game system haha).

The one I received in my shipment was the standard version, but I gamed that one away at a good price based on the fact it could or could not have been a special inside.

Just went back up further, they did release a very limited series of sound slot putters iirc. To my knowledge now though the only way you MIGHT find one is on the secondary market or going through the Concierge

I did know that they had made some. That's why I was looking for one. I guess head covers are more profitable. Now I don't care because I can just use my custom Byron Morgan 615. Thanks for the info.

I did know that they had made some. That's why I was looking for one. I guess head covers are more profitable. Now I don't care because I can just use my custom Byron Morgan 615. Thanks for the info.
Of course they’re profitable, especially when they’re this slick.

But, IMO for a boutique that does t do pure customs like Byron, they offer a pretty wide range.

Wow. That moon and is that a sun or mars cover? Are awesome. So Is that I always putt out. Iv’e gone stealth with my headcovers , but damn! :love:

Wow. That moon and is that a sun or mars cover? Are awesome. So Is that I always putt out. Iv’e gone stealth with my headcovers , but damn! :love:
Mars I do believe. It’s sliiiiiiiiiick!

Defaced towel, stacked hybrid, and pink skull are in the bag

6DF26CF8-6880-4D79-AD83-1BC3C6620824.jpeg

Lost out on the King of Swag and Swag thing 3.0. But the Pebble beach navy blue is headed my way

Off topic but were you on the Haywood auction the other night?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Yes he’s a local club maker enjoy his work. Josh makes some great clubs

Back