swing/golf vids that youre actually in

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
i tried searching for a thread where ppl have posted their personal swing vids and such but only see it in the ask a pro section

thought it'd be fun to post golf related vids with members actually in them
like thainer/tc/onet's plugged bunker shot vids
or biggsy's ranch sauce vid
or even just swing vids or on course commentary vids

i got a few lol

shoulda been a long eagle putt :sad:

tap in birdie that i kinda uhhh flubbed lol
[video=youtube;5Vs-OHEoWHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vs-OHEoWHk[/video]

I have my swing dating back from 2007 but is on Swing Academy.

Driver 2009:
[youtube]KFlXX-NB07k[/youtube]

Summer 2010 (Just started working on hitting down on the ball here):
[youtube]DkcNZSLEH_k[/youtube]

March 2011:

[youtube]9sKpu9IGtnI[/youtube]

Pretty sure it's even changed since then.

dude i think thats the first time ive actually seen what you really look like

dude i think thats the first time ive actually seen what you really look like

Haha could be Russ, I'm pretty mysterious on these forums.

Hey, what's up with that pre shot putting routine? I saw the putter in that vid in like 6 different places.

This is Cats and I in a tournament for Golf Town.. Skip to 1:52 and watch Cats 3 putt from this really short distance, I always laugh. I'm in the yellow and brown.

[youtube]FyCkIJg9gEM[/youtube]

Good thread! I'll be on this. I'd post one now but my camera is in the car and it is of course raining again for the 12th straight day.

Haha could be Russ, I'm pretty mysterious on these forums.

Hey, what's up with that pre shot putting routine? I saw the putter in that vid in like 6 different places.

if i dont waggle i get stiff and i push the crap out of putts... even from close lol

This is Cats and I in a tournament for Golf Town.. Skip to 1:52 and watch Cats 3 putt from this really short distance, I always laugh. I'm in the yellow and brown.

FyCkIJg9gEM

that music is brutal... my girl thought i was watching a pronz :D

That is a weird ass putter waggle :D

Agreed, that is a strange waggle, I saw in the polara thread a lot of waggling with the irons too.

Poor Cats, thats a bad three putt from there.

Nice video Bogey_russ, finally able to see what you look like. I had to friend Dent on facebook the other day cause I had to find out what he looked like.

Agreed, that is a strange waggle, I saw in the polara thread a lot of waggling with the irons too.

Poor Cats, thats a bad three putt from there.

It was funny, too bad they cut out the part where he threw his ball at the cart.

Nice video Bogey_russ, finally able to see what you look like. I had to friend Dent on facebook the other day cause I had to find out what he looked like.

lmao... i didnt even know he was on facebook

cats looks like hes 7ft tall sheesh

He is a tall dude. 6'3" I am pretty sure.

Ok this thread is turning into Banter, but Dent I don't want to ever see you in a Titleist hat ever again. You can't be "that guy"!

Ok this thread is turning into Banter, but Dent I don't want to ever see you in a Titleist hat ever again. You can't be "that guy"!

Haha, as long as I have Titleist clubs isn't that Ok? My goal was actually to get every colour of that hat model.. I had to throw out that white one though.

Haha, as long as I have Titleist clubs isn't that Ok? My goal was actually to get every colour of that hat model.. I had to throw out that white one though.

NO! It starts with that, then the Titleist visor, then stand bag, and then we will have to ask you to go over to golfwrx cause you will be too serious for us.

NO! It starts with that, then the Titleist visor, then stand bag, and then we will have to ask you to go over to golfwrx cause you will be too serious for us.

Haha.. we will see breeze. the last bit of titleist may be coming out of the bag sooner than later. I will never wear a visor, and never have a titleist stand bag. I don't want to be one of those guys but the colour options, fit, and look of these hats are just stunning.

This is me teeing off #1 on The Old Course at St. Andrews. I was nervous, but I hit the fairway!!! :blob:

ps. That is not my pull cart.

Back