@Dartgod we need to golf when it warms up.

Hey @donny475 i hope you aren’t sending the poop 💩 emoji again.

I thought we had a talk about that?
No, I wouldn't send a poop emoji, but i am over 60 so may not have remembered that talk.....

@MWard answering all his tags

Little disappointed there's probably only like 400 individual posts with my name tagged. I really expected more. I feel like when I go to bed (I'm dealing with what I hope is a sinus infection and hope it's not anything worse) and wake up, if it's not over 1000 unique posts, it's a bit of a failure. I won't be disappointed in the forum, but I will be disappointed in @Canadan

Where is BigTime @Nate at?

Little disappointed there's probably only like 400 individual posts with my name tagged. I really expected more. I feel like when I go to bed (I'm dealing with what I hope is a sinus infection and hope it's not anything worse) and wake up, if it's not over 1000 unique posts, it's a bit of a failure. I won't be disappointed in the forum, but I will be disappointed in @Canadan
@MWard, I hope you feel better!

This has become my favorite THP thread of all time. Thanks @MWard.

I think it's unfair to blame me Michael.

What I thought I was starting was a thread about tagging THPers. As it turns out, it became a place for your fans to flock. What they do and how they do it is up to them.

Back