I had never heard of this before until a few years ago when @JB learned I had never heard of it and he made it for me. It was damn good.

My kids and wife put cinnamon and sugar on their rice with a bit of spray butter. You should try that if you haven’t.

Hhahah good to hear from you Jim. I’m still playing Golf once a week. Lately been hitting the range working on something that clicked last weekend.

Had 2 buddies drive out to Eaglebrook saying it’s in great shape. We will tee it up soon. Happy New Year pal.

Eaglebrook is in great shape, I wish something would click for me besides my knees and back..it's not pretty right now. But I predict in two months things will be markedly better. At least fitness wise.

Last edited:
Meaning are there multiple @MWard out there? Would it be mwards or mwardi
Is then a herd, flock, or gaggle of @MWardi? We’re getting into some interesting discussion here.

@Canadan are you slacking off so @JB can keep his golden ticket or what?

Just curious but I can’t remember, do you get notifications when someone quotes a post you were tagged in? I am thinking you do and man that just about double or triples how many notifications @MWard is getting in this thread.

Just curious but I can’t remember, do you get notifications when someone quotes a post you were tagged in? I am thinking you do and man that just about double or triples how many notifications @MWard is getting in this thread.
I just laughed thinking about this. You're a trooper @MWard

1200+ posts. Thanks @MWard

I'm wondering whether @MWard woud think differently of cinnamon were he aware of its many health benefits.

Back