@McLovin, you are one of the smartest people I've ever met, and I appreciate you always having our team's back. Captain for life!

[More to come today but don't want to overwhelm the thread. :)]

Gotta tag @Doubleb21 for his handicap improvement this year.

Hey John! All good over here I think, just having a quiet time of it. Turned the computer off for a few days just to get away from the hustle and bustle after a busy year and chilling the beers and bubbles for tonight! How’s things your end bud?

Good to hear! Staying safe and healthy on my end. Happy New Year to you.

@McLovin, you are one of the smartest people I've ever met, and I appreciate you always having our team's back. Captain for life!

[More to come today but don't want to overwhelm the thread. :)]

that’s kind of you to say, but YOU’RE a litigator so i can’t compete haha

love ya man. you’re one of the reasons the grandaddy and thp and callaway will always be so special to me.

I expected to see @MWard come on and say

Thanks for all of the well wishes everybody. This has been a lot of fun and while I am under the weather, I appreciate you all.

@Canadan HR, can I report this?
Yep. I’ll file it.

I did get @MWard to respond earlier but I think he turtled back into his shell @JB :p

Nobody makes milk as icky as @Snickerdog does with that GIF.

I bet @MWard hates milk too. And puppies. And other fun things.

@clarkgriswold, my Harvey-Specter looking brother, thank you for also being a work-in-progress golf-wise, unlike the rest of our single-digit handicap team. We for sure get more bang for our buck each round.

But also Rodgers > Brady

@MWard did you know b*tch isn’t a blocked word? Wild right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:love:

Morning @oumagic, I want a rematch.

I have to tag my AZTHP crew! You could not ask for a better group of guys to play golf with every weekend. Also a huge shoutout to @Wildcat4life this guy has been so patient with us all while we improve and learn. The creator of our league also! Also @robrandalgz this guy drives 3-4 hours each way to play golf with us once a month. Those are long days and he does it with a smile!

@phoffer
@mtbloco
@oumagic
@MagicSpell
@Roadrunner
@Perz27
@AzGolfer
@tucsoncacti
@patricko
@AzBirdgang
@MSEASU
@echico
@TommyTomas
@ProV1
@sourmash
@Pinche Baboso

@NoShanks, I love BDE, but regular Eddie is even better. Your famous, flawless swing has nothing on you as a person. And for your sake, I hope the Browns get a W this weekend.

One more tag @cbaker2882 the best THP Exp cart partner! Hope all is well

Back