IMG_1937.jpegIMG_1938.jpeg

lol some of these are just so bad

Vine Wtf GIF

Worst one of theirs I’ve seen in a bit. Lol

Not their greatest execution

Season 2 What GIF by NBC

Great idea but

1709662737730.gif

The vast majority of companies doing putter and head covers have jumped the shark.

I typically like these. However, this is a nope for me.

Don’t mind the idea but execution was subpar if you are kind.

A tour van and a Cuban sandwich? Man, out of all the fun tropical things you could have put on there...

The pieces of cheese in the photos have more appeal than these headcovers. :LOL:

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I dont think companies realize (or care) how big of misses drops like these are. The boutique headcover world is packed full of guys willing to spend serious money on product that is A. Made in high quality B. Looks good and C. is limited

Yet still shockingly much better designs than Odyssey, which blows my mind.
Thats not hard to accomplish haha Odyssey hasnt had a good release since the 2018/19 No 3 Jacks and even that wasnt as good as the original

straight from the Chef movie. While i dont care for the headcover concept, the movie is awesome.

This is beyond disappointing from a major OEM. What are we doing here, TM?

I was really hungry (usually the case) for a great, or even just soso Cuban Sandwich. Saw this, and now, just gonna have a salad 😢

Not sure what exactly it looks like, but it doesn't really look like a Cuban sandwich...

Dunno what the deal is with the food truck on the mallet cover, but otherwise this is basically Versailles, the headcover. The inside is even the color of the ventanita awning.

edit: I wonder if there's a hidden message inside like Cuba Libre or Comunismo pa la pinga :ROFLMAO:

Back