TaylorMade M5 and M6 Drivers

Will at Peoples Golf, best out there imo and he will hit every nuance I want with it.

Plus, it let me order the Ventus 6X. We are just waiting on him to get his next shipment of heads, should be soon.

What are you thoughts on the Ventus?? Thats what im dying to get my hands on... Having the tz6 now and Lin-Q I love them both, the Ventus is the last one I want to hit and compare what's best for me

What are you thoughts on the Ventus?? Thats what im dying to get my hands on... Having the tz6 now and Lin-Q I love them both, the Ventus is the last one I want to hit and compare what's best for me

Not in hand yet, BUT, I'm pumped to give it a go. Not sure there is a singular shaft release with as much buzz on the interwebs as that one has had this season.

I kind of figured you’d be a UST Mamiya guy. Hahah.

M3 I recently picked up is flat out awesome. Best ball flight I've ever had from a driver. The M5 I ordered should be here next Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to pitting the two against each other. Gonna take a lot from the M5 to beat the M3 but I'd be more than happy if it did!

Noticing a lot of love for the M6 as of late. Is it reaching OG M2 status? I like the no nonsense approach. Low back weight, simple adjustability.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love my M6.

My GD BB6 is waiting to go in. Very interested to see how it pairs. Will report back as soon as I game the combo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I guess I am the only one that likes the Atmos Orange shaft with the M6, and I tried many others. Must be my average swing speed of 90mph that works perfect for me.

Have the AD IZ 6X being tipped up for the M6, should the Proj X Hzrdus Black go off for me...
: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your talking

Have the AD IZ 6X being tipped up for the M6, should the Proj X Hzrdus Black go off for me...
: )

I’m dying to get that in my m5.. have it in the 3w and 5w. Such an accurate shaft and very penetrating flight. I notice the “high launch” of it but the ball just keeps flying.

Hoping to find a deal on eBay still

I’m dying to get that in my m5.. have it in the 3w and 5w. Such an accurate shaft and very penetrating flight. I notice the “high launch” of it but the ball just keeps flying.

Hoping to find a deal on eBay still

Can I have your LINQ?

Can I have your LINQ?

Haha I’m rotating every round between the m5 and Hogan. I’ve thought about putting the LINQ in the m5

Haha I’m rotating every round between the m5 and Hogan. I’ve thought about putting the LINQ in the m5

Its just not often someone gets fit picks up about 9 yards. Gets home and buys a new shaft and takes it all to launch monitor. Confirms that Danny Le knows what he is talking about and the gain was about 10 yards. Still doesn't want to play Tour Only driver given to him, and ponders purchasing a 3rd shaft from a different brand to compare also. Its cool, people can do anything they want, but I could use another driver and LINQ shaft, and I'm just bold enough to ask about it haha.

Im only kidding with you my friend. We had a good time. But yes, I will take it.

Gamed the M6 all day today....helped me to tie my best ever round of golf. It has easily given me an extra 10-15 yards. I attribute the extra yardage to a stronger ball flight and a longer shaft. Fun hitting it today.

Gamed the M6 all day today....helped me to tie my best ever round of golf. It has easily given me an extra 10-15 yards. I attribute the extra yardage to a stronger ball flight and a longer shaft. Fun hitting it today.

That's awesome! What shaft did you settle on?

That's awesome! What shaft did you settle on?

The Proj X Hzrdus Black in 6.0 seems to be the ticket for me. It is producing straight lasers for me. Really enjoying it.

Mixed bag with the driver today. Was the longest I have been on 2 holes on my home course, but also too fade biased throughout.

Granted - I set a PB (75! - high toe 54 wedge chip in and loving the Spider X), but felt like I could get a bit more out of this driver with a little less fade. If you told me today that this was my fate, I would gladly take it.

Anyone else fighting the fade? Definitely need to work on my driver swing. I lofted down to 8.5, which is a bit extreme for me.

My 2 bombs were straight lasers with great roll. The rest were weak fades that stayed in play.

Will work on standard loft with extreme heel weighting to work it out this week.

I am coming from a G400SFT so had the extra draw biased help previously. I think I just need to either embrace the fade; or get a sack and hit a damn draw that might end up straight.

Mixed bag with the driver today. Was the longest I have been on 2 holes on my home course, but also too fade biased throughout.

Granted - I set a PB (75! - high toe 54 wedge chip in and loving the Spider X), but felt like I could get a bit more out of this driver with a little less fade. If you told me today that this was my fate, I would gladly take it.

Anyone else fighting the fade? Definitely need to work on my driver swing. I lofted down to 8.5, which is a bit extreme for me.

My 2 bombs were straight lasers with great roll. The rest were weak fades that stayed in play.

Will work on standard loft with extreme heel weighting to work it out this week.

I am coming from a G400SFT so had the extra draw biased help previously. I think I just need to either embrace the fade; or get a sack and hit a damn draw that might end up straight.

Remember, loft down = more open face angle.

I say out those weights in the extreme, and turn that sucker to loft down, but upright, and see what happens!

Oh, and 75 is effing SICK! Well done dude!!!!

Remember, loft down = more open face angle.

I say out those weights in the extreme, and turn that sucker to loft down, but upright, and see what happens!

I haven’t tinkered with the upright setting. Will give it a go - thanks James.

I haven’t tinkered with the upright setting. Will give it a go - thanks James.

I never would have either if not for that Chandler character! Haha

The access that we have to the OEMs as members of this forum is mind boggling.

I have purchased extra weights and I have adjusted my weights pretty close to my fitting, but i also added a 4 gram to the set-up. I hit every fairway except one this past Saturday. That one i drove it through the dog leg. I took a drop and hit the new 54 deg High toe to 12 feet and saved par.....adding the extra 4gm made all the diff for me

I have purchased extra weights and I have adjusted my weights pretty close to my fitting, but i also added a 4 gram to the set-up. I hit every fairway except one this past Saturday. That one i drove it through the dog leg. I took a drop and hit the new 54 deg High toe to 12 feet and saved par.....adding the extra 4gm made all the diff for me

Hey Donny - can you post a pic of the settings?

Back