TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

CBX is DG 115 too. I think they went the 115 route because they didn’t want a heavier swing weight than the already heavy D5 (referring to TM here).
Love me some heavy headed wedges!

My iron play sucks right now. I only hit 8 greens today, but I got up and down 8 times with this wedge to shoot a 74. Best wedge I have ever gamed.

Last edited:
My iron play sucks right now. I only hits 8 greens today, but I got up and down 8 times with this wedge to shoot a 74. Best wedge I have ever gamed.
Hilariously fun.

So I am thinking 58* high toe and something in the 54* variety of even possibly a RAC fe2o3 as funny as that sounds..... I haven’t played 2 wedges for a long time and can free up the upper end one the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty sure I'm going to hunt one of these down to see how it works :D

I'm glad to see TM wedges gain some traction.
Always thought they made good wedges and TM just couldn't get the average golf to embrace them.

In fact, think that TM is have a pretty good 2018 clubwise.
Think they are letting their product talk for themselves instead of "Yelling" at us with advertising and "Dumping" the market with clubs.
Looks like they are having a more "Targeted" approach to the consumer.

Step 1: Get price quote from DDG

Step 2:

:cool:

Step 1: Get quote
Step 2: Pull trigger
Step 3: Do happy dance

If he was on the mainland it would have already been ordered. Shipping to Hawaii has to ? cost wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he was on the mainland it would have already been ordered. Shipping to Hawaii has to ? cost wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’ll be $20 which isn’t too bad! Just trying to decide if it would be that much of an improvement over my SM7.

The 58 continues to be way more versatile than I remembered playing (and enjoying) the PM Grind version being, solely because my game has come a long long way since then.

Easy to open up, easy out of the sand, and crazy versatile from full to partial shots. Plus the finish has patina'd nicely.

The 58 continues to be way more versatile than I remembered playing (and enjoying) the PM Grind version being, solely because my game has come a long long way since then.

Easy to open up, easy out of the sand, and crazy versatile from full to partial shots. Plus the finish has patina'd nicely.

I freaking love this wedge. The patina does look really awesome. I wish TaylorMade would make some mill grinds in this finish. I probably would have to put them in the bag.

Mine gets here Thursday! Putting it right in play so I’m excited to see how it performs!!!

Mine gets here Thursday! Putting it right in play so I’m excited to see how it performs!!!
I really really wish I had room to put the 64 back in now, but that'd just be crazy. Suppose I could do it course by course, 4hy vs 64.

I got a 64 and it is fantastic but takes some time to get used to as it stops on a dime.

I really really wish I had room to put the 64 back in now, but that'd just be crazy. Suppose I could do it course by course, 4hy vs 64.

Seems the 58° would be for versatile overall, but that’s just me. I don’t think I could game a 64°!!!

Seems the 58° would be for versatile overall, but that’s just me. I don’t think I could game a 64°!!!
I made the swap today just to see, over two rounds. Only hit it when short sided, and never more than 35 yards, had some great shots.

Well hey there! $130 shipped brand new. It comforts me knowing there are club hos worse than me out there!!!

e03469f7617e80262a689d33a16d715b.heic

Okay this thing is going to be FUN. I was fooling around with all sorts of different shots today on the range and now I'm even more excited to see how it performs on the course. Thankfully I have lots of golf coming up to put it to the test. I just need to toss a midsize grip on this thing and it'll be good to go!

Has anyone done a comparison with the MD4 on these?

I have an MD3 which I love, but will need changing soon as it’s a year old and been used a lot at the range.

Has anyone done a comparison with the MD4 on these?

I have an MD3 which I love, but will need changing soon as it’s a year old and been used a lot at the range.
The Hi Toe and MD4? Or the Milled Grind (regular) wedges and MD4?

Well hey there! $130 shipped brand new. It comforts me knowing there are club hos worse than me out there!!!

e03469f7617e80262a689d33a16d715b.heic
Your wife pay for that?

These are fun.

9ee6720b8fa24ba4da0d48978889f33e.jpg

Back