I’m gaming the Qi10 LS and it’s a wonderful club. Long and forgiving.

Hey with the 50% trade in bonus double trade in value do you pay tax on the full $600 or what balance is due after trade in? Thanks.

I got the Qi irons and
Happy Jim Carrey GIF

Buckle up.

It’s THP Review time.

IMG_6714.jpeg

Oh the Max. Interesting. Look forward to seeing how it shakes out for you.
We review what comes in, and the 10K story is their lead discussion point, so it makes the most sense right now.

It’ll be fun having this and the 430 Max 10K at the same time.

The max is fun

The max is fun
Im honestly excited to get to hit it at home and on the course compared to my swings with it at PGASS. A more freed up environment will be interesting to see.

We review what comes in, and the 10K story is their lead discussion point, so it makes the most sense right now.

It’ll be fun having this and the 430 Max 10K at the same time.
Yeah that will be a nice comparison to the 430. I look forward to reading your thoughts!

Yeah that will be a nice comparison to the 430. I look forward to reading your thoughts!
It’ll be pretty fun. I’m curious to experience the 10K aspect in a testing environment rather than a store.

Especially after learning more about it and discussing it with several club designers at the PGA Show (and that kick ass video THP did with Vosh too)

Very cool. I’d be really curious to see if you sense much draw bias in this max.
Something I’m interested to see as well. Also quite curious about where the spin rate comes in at.

Something I’m interested to see as well. Also quite curious about where the spin rate comes in at.
I’m a super low spin toe side miss guy, so I need these 10k type drivers to get my spin up, but the draw bias they tend to have makes me nervous.

Excited to read your thoughts on the 10k options.

I’m a super low spin toe side miss guy, so I need these 10k type drivers to get my spin up, but the draw bias they tend to have makes me nervous.

Excited to read your thoughts on the 10k options.
I can guarantee ill give that bias a workout for you, whether I want to or not, hahahaha

Back