Had a chance to hit my Qi10's yesterday. I really like the sound better than the Sim2. Weather was crap. Cold 40* with 20 mph winds and gusts to 35. I really couldn't get much gauge on distance since it was such a terrible day to play weather wise. I swear when I say that it seemed like the wind was in our face on every hole. The wind just swirls in Bowling Green Ohio. I do think that my miss hits were still very manageable. They were all bottom of the face strikes that still went straight just lost some height on them. Again, there was no gauging distance at all.

1000062242.jpg

Stone Cold but couldn't place it any better and a birdie start. The LS can do that all day and I'll be fine with it. 😉

For those who have hit both the standard head and the LS head, what differences in ball speed did you notice?

Excuse the dirty clubs.

club1.jpg

For those who have hit both the standard head and the LS head, what differences in ball speed did you notice?
It's pretty close for me if they're set up the same. I've seen a few mph in it for others. Can depend on how much loft is delivered, strike pattern, etc.

Did a little more testing today on all 3. I soooo much wanted the Max. Love the head shape, but it just doesn’t go anywhere. If it were 5 yards shorter than the others but dead straight, I’d do it. But last week it was straight but a good 10 yards behind the standard model.

Today I did it again but threw in the LS. So the LS was head and shoulders better than both other ones. Just more ball speed and straight enough. 25-30 yards past the Max ( which spun only at 2200… just no ball speed) and past the core model as well. I was suprised.

What was remarkable, and I didn’t really think, was the difference from Max to LS. I didn’t think the jump from core to LS would be equal to the one I saw from max to core. And forgiveness with the LS was better than expected.

I really can't wait for the weather to cooperate. The one round I've played with the Qi10's didn't really show what they are capable of because of wet and really windy conditions. Will update once I have had a better chance to gauge some things.

When the Qi-10 is on its ON.
1711806485152.png

The one fairway I missed was on 11 where I hit a bomb that didn’t turn over as much as I planned and instead ran through the fairway at 270.

Let us not talk about that abysmal GIR stat from fairway lies 😂

Hit the Qi10 Max 9* at PGASS today... Only got a few swings in as we were in a hurry to get back... Forgot how much I love the sound/feel of a TM driver... I didn't pay much attention to the size of the club head at address... Just lined up and swung. Hit a few like the one below... Also hit a few not like it 😅

20240330_155504.jpg

So waiting on the replacement driver , staring to get little itchy … phoned store and advised , should be on the 8th as there’s some demand on product …

Can’t do much about it , still busting to get it ))

After several week of tweaking with the various hosel settings, I may have found the setting best suited for me. And, considering my slow 83 mph swing speed, it’s probably the opposite I would have envisioned. My 10.5 QI standard turned full down 2*, full open, and lowest spin setting. The results on Saturday in breezy conditions and a course finally drying out a touch from all the rain, was in my view significant. 11 of 14 fairways. Averaged 210 with six drives over 220. Considering my normal winter/spring distances average 200, I’d say that’s huge. Even with head turned down to 8.5* I was still able to hit nice high shots downwind. And into the wind, plat it back with low stinger bullets. Each round I’m getting considerably more comfortable with it allowing me to comfortably swing away.

I feel my Qi10 is too spinny. Tried several shafts and still too high. May have to switch to a Smoke AI Max...

Got to play around with the Qi10 yesterday. Wet, windy and cold still. Missed 2 fairways on the front and 2 on the back. Again, didn't really smoke any. But my misses are noticeably better. I've had a few adjustable drivers in the past. But I've never really messed with adjusting them. Anyone have an adjustment chart for the Qi10 series? Can't wait for warm and dry conditions with little wind to see what's up. I still like the sound better than the Sim2. Had 2 birdies. With one being a chip in on a par 5. 39/41 I'm a scrambler... LOL

Got to play around with the Qi10 yesterday. Wet, windy and cold still. Missed 2 fairways on the front and 2 on the back. Again, didn't really smoke any. But my misses are noticeably better. I've had a few adjustable drivers in the past. But I've never really messed with adjusting them. Anyone have an adjustment chart for the Qi10 series? Can't wait for warm and dry conditions with little wind to see what's up. I still like the sound better than the Sim2. Had 2 birdies. With one being a chip in on a par 5. 39/41 I'm a scrambler... LOL
1712002629726.png

Ok. that's confusing. LOL Anyone care to explain?

Ok. that's confusing. LOL
So you can only adjust the loft on the TM sleeve.

But by doing so it opens the face angle or closes it and also affects how upright the club sits at address.

For me I dialed down 1.5° on the standard lie angle side.

But by doing so it opens the face angle or closes it and also affects how upright the club sits at address.

How did adjusting it change the flight characteristics for you?

At my settings, it launches lower, and with my swing path produces a falling little draw

Question , how would any interaction be possible with the turf ? With my driver ? that I hover and not sit on ground ? And use 65 mm tee with + AoA

I hit fairly straight , with previous driver @ 11.25 deg slightly closed

Mine is set on the lower setting. Definitely lower launch and decent angles which gives more rollout. It also opens the face which helps reduce my left miss. It does work.

This was with the Qi10 standard head today. Those are pretty much optimized numbers for me with my club speed. Man, all of these drivers are so good. I have to say, though, that the Qi10 strikes a really good balance of setting up well, but inspiring confidence.

IMG_6604.jpeg

After hitting some balls on TrackMan (probably too many), I played a round of golf. I struggled with driver on the front 9. I decided to use the 10iQ head on the back 9, just for kicks. Wow, was it impressive! I hit 7/9 fairways and was seeing some great distance. Below is illustrative of the drives I experienced on the back 9:

IMG_6605.png

After hitting some balls on TrackMan (probably too many), I played a round of golf. I struggled with driver on the front 9. I decided to use the 10iQ head on the back 9, just for kicks. Wow, was it impressive! I hit 7/9 fairways and was seeing some great distance. Below is illustrative of the drives I experienced on the back 9:

View attachment 9253995
Nice! It sounds like maybe Qi will get an extended audition ?

Nice! It sounds like maybe Qi will get an extended audition ?
Yeah, I thought that I had my driver settled, but I cannot deny that this one is feeling like it may be the one. It plays so much like my TSR3 did, but yet it feels a little more forgiving.

Back