TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Irons Preview

i went the other way, i used to have the burner 2.0s and then got the r11 irons which were ok most of the time. I did loose a good bit of distance over the burners. I tried the rbz irons and my store and i did not like them off the mats so i stuck with the r11s. I then got hold of the rbz wedges and was hitting them so much better on the course than the r11 wedges, so i went back and spent more time with the rbz trying all the irons and was hitting them better so i traded them in for the rbz irons which i seem to be hitting further than the r11 irons Not tried the full set on the course yet.

So now i only have the R11S driver and the rest ofmy clubs are RBZs, I did not like the RBZ driver so went with the R11S. i love the RBZ hybrids though as they launch so easily and give me much more distance than my old hybrids

Congrats Chaz and let us know how they perform for ya on the course.

i went the other way, i used to have the burner 2.0s and then got the r11 irons which were ok most of the time. I did loose a good bit of distance over the burners. I tried the rbz irons and my store and i did not like them off the mats so i stuck with the r11s. I then got hold of the rbz wedges and was hitting them so much better on the course than the r11 wedges, so i went back and spent more time with the rbz trying all the irons and was hitting them better so i traded them in for the rbz irons which i seem to be hitting further than the r11 irons Not tried the full set on the course yet.

So now i only have the R11S driver and the rest ofmy clubs are RBZs, I did not like the RBZ driver so went with the R11S. i love the RBZ hybrids though as they launch so easily and give me much more distance than my old hybrids

dood how much cash did you blow on that bag this year? holy god.

Excellent!!! Will probably be joining the R11S or RBZ driver club after this Sunday. Excited about it!

dood how much cash did you blow on that bag this year? holy god.

alot, in the space of 1 year i have had a srixon z star driver,cobra zl encore driver,taylormade super tri and r11 and now r11s. With irons i have went from nike sq to cleveland cg7 blackpearls to burner 2.0, then r11 and now rbz irons, i have changed my r11 & 5 wood and r11 3,4,5 rescues for the rbz 3w and 3,4,5 rescues. I do sell my old clubs to fund my new purchases, but i do loose a bit of cash. Good job i am single and in a well paid job so i can buy what i want when i want.

good lord man i want that lol. sesssssy bag my friend. straight, sesssy.

Back