TaylorMade TP Reserve Putters

I’d love the M33 mallet version with a plumbers neck. Unlikely to go for one with the options available though.

These are some very very clean looking putters from TM. Would love to give one a roll.

Have you tried one out yet @Jman?

I love the look of both of these. If you like the feel of them, they did a good job in that department too. I am interested to roll a few with them.
The feel was fantastic! Thinking about getting one and hand torching it.

These are some very very clean looking putters from TM. Would love to give one a roll.

Have you tried one out yet @Jman?
Not yet, but I hope to track one down at a store after the vacay

Not yet, but I hope to track one down at a store after the vacay
Sweet. They are sharp, wish they would have done a Spider version, but understand the complexities of that design in this style of putter.

I like that the weight are just the normal torques..

That B29 is tasty! I've been thinking about getting a blade lately and this might be the one. That neck is fantastic and I think the shape of the head looks great.

That B29 is tasty! I've been thinking about getting a blade lately and this might be the one. That neck is fantastic and I think the shape of the head looks great.
They really did a nice job focusing on the lines and how they flow, I particularly like getting them a little more shallow to make for a more narrow topline at address as well.

Reactions: KEV
They really did a nice job focusing on the lines and how they flow, I particularly like getting them a little more shallow to make for a more narrow topline at address as well.
I wish they would have an option for no sightline or one on the topline instead. I'd for sure have to remove the sightline paint fill if I do get one someday.

Also on the face milling; I agree it would have been really nice to have some kind of tech story behind it but I applaud TaylorMade for doing something different and not going with a fly mill or something like that. I love a good looking fly mill but I think something different is a good approach.

Rolled the M21 I believe it was (the fang one) today. It was almost a bit higher pitched than I prefer, almost making it feel brighter and lighter if that makes sense. I was hoping for something denser. The model only had the 5g weights in so maybe that contributed but if left we wanting a little bit.

Was able to see this in person today and was impressed at the finish. Very classy looking.

I was able to putt with a B31 demo and first thoughts were, holy cow, this is an upright putter. The feel was good, exactly what I expect a milled putter to feel like.

well done TM.

Rolled the M21 I believe it was (the fang one) today. It was almost a bit higher pitched than I prefer, almost making it feel brighter and lighter if that makes sense. I was hoping for something denser. The model only had the 5g weights in so maybe that contributed but if left we wanting a little bit.
Rolled the M21 again today and it felt better and had a more muted sound than what I wrote a few months ago. Now I wish I recalled what golf ball I had been using in the shop then.

Anyone gaming these?

I think these look pretty good. They feel good too. But, something is just a little off with all of them.. not sure what exactly it is but there is something about the overall form of all of them I just don’t jive with.

This one felt good in store.

IMG_7956.jpeg

Grabbed a B11 as a back up, it is a very solid putter.

Back