Team Callaway Collection

Was posted on twitter last night and couldn't join fast enough.

How is this not sold out? People pay Scotty Cameron 93.00 a year for a trinket, a head cover and the chance to watch all the collection stuff end up on eBay.

How is this not sold out? People pay Scotty Cameron 93.00 a year for a trinket, a head cover and the chance to watch all the collection stuff end up on eBay.

My guess this time of year Christmas presents for others are taking priority. (At least for me it is) I want to jump in this bad, just have other stuff going on.

Tapping away on my iPhone

The only thing I can think of that is causing these not to be sold out is the unknown of what you'll be getting. The pictures just show an example of the types of things you can get.

Heck if they said just the 1st photo was $199 w/ hammer shirt, Sir Isaac hat, no 3 jack cover and ball markers.... I would have probably considered it.

Who am I kidding... I would have bought it. LOL

I just hope they don't go giving a bunch of all of this away on twitter now. Regardless I think for how much I like the Callaway stuff I will be more than thrilled with what we get

So on the fence about this...

You love limited stuff like that callaway masters hat. I think you'd really enjoy this man

I was on the fence about this until I saw your post. (I actually mentioned to Pete on the ride back that the price seemed a little high, but I didn't realize it was four different shipments of awesomeness.)

I'm going to put the good word in to the Boss. Santa knows I've been pretty awesome this year.

Make sure Santa knows you shot 75 at the Clive as well

I will say that I hope all the shipments aren't just major related gear. I don't think it will be especially with February being the 1st release.

I will say that I hope all the shipments aren't just major related gear. I don't think it will be especially with February being the 1st release.

The way they have talked about it I think we will be very very happy. I do hope all 4 major coins are included

Ugggghhhhhh.

in

I just hope they don't go giving a bunch of all of this away on twitter now. Regardless I think for how much I like the Callaway stuff I will be more than thrilled with what we get

Thats what youre buying, all of the stuff they give away and limited others.

Thats what youre buying, all of the stuff they give away and limited others.

My point is now that they are selling a package, I am assuming they wont freely give all this stuff away.

My point is now that they are selling a package, I am assuming they wont freely give all this stuff away.

Even if they do with some of it, I bet you get some swag that they don't. It'll kick ass dude, and I'll be jealous.

I wouldnt assume that though. Because there is high demand for the stuff they give away, which lead to this. Maybe not all​ of the stuff will be given away on twitter(limited stuff), but I would imagine a lot of it would.... ie hats, coins, etc.

'This is still unreal though and Id be in if they shipped to Canada

I wouldnt assume that though. Because there is high demand for the stuff they give away, which lead to this. Maybe not all​ of the stuff will be given away on twitter(limited stuff), but I would imagine a lot of it would.... ie hats, coins, etc.

'This is still unreal though and Id be in if they shipped to Canada

Canada? I thought you lived in PA?

Back