TEASER TEEm Tour Edge Returning in 2020

I wasn't around much last year so I missed out on this. Now that things have settled here at home i'll be back posting and hopefully getting that shoulder tap saying you've been selected!

Never seen any of their clubs around me so haven't had a chance to even hit one, but would be curious to give them a try if I was lucky enough to be selected

It was a lot of fun last year! Go TEEm!

Also, I'm pretty excited to see what TEE rolls out. I'd love to see a sleeker, reimagined cbproh iron set or a 2nd gen of the cbx iron woods.

Very cool. Another great opportunity!

Looking forward to this!

I love me some Tour Edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a blast this year. I got to try some equipment I normally wouldn't have tried, and I'm still playing around with them. Good luck to you all on being a part of next year. #TEEmTourEdge

Very cool to see this unique opportunity return

Frankenclub. Just waiting for my ferrules to arrive :D

Attachments

• 20191126_142510.jpg
    20191126_142510.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Tour edge exotics have been money since they invented the word combo braising.

Going on 8 years now with the TrilogyXrail hybrids. Love me some TEE.

How do I sign up?

Signups will come soon, like last year.
All of our experiences will be super easy to signup for. All you will need is an Albatross Club Membership and you can signup for any of them.

Very cool, they've low key killed the past two years, and I can't wait to see what other THPers think!
Yeah, custom specs, shipped in a day or two, AMAZING customer service.

"Killed it" is an understatement.

No doubt! This was fun!!!

We should have more on this coming soon, and this will kick off shortly after the PGA Show.

Can’t wait, love me some Tour Edge. One of the most underrated brands in golf.

I keep trying to get into more TEE gear but their fitting options around my parts is usually relegated to just some stock shaft options.

Definitely putting it for this opportunity.

Can’t wait, love me some Tour Edge. One of the most underrated brands in golf.

Don't forget your 2020 AC before signups. You have plenty of time though, it will kick off next month right after PGA Show.

Got my rundown on the 2020 stuff and I think TEEm Tour Edge will enjoy their “job this year”

Got my rundown on the 2020 stuff and I think TEEm Tour Edge will enjoy their “job this year”

HL4 ironwoods are the goods :)

Have never tried any Tour Edge product. It would be awesome to be a part of TEEm Tour Edge.

I saw the promo photo of the 4 champion players holding possibly the new driver, maybe.....

Back