Tell Us About Your Last Chip In

I missed the green on my 2nd into a par 4 last week and was about 3 feet off the green, right. Pin was about 8 feet onto the green and I took a PW and chipped in for Birdie. I have been working on this shot recently and I was confident over the ball. I'm often pin high off the green at this point, so I'm feeling like it is something I need to continually work on.

We have a short par 4 that is driveable but risky because the fairway runs to the left of the hole so it is all rough and then multiple bunkers in front of the green. A couple weeks ago, I laid up in the fairway off the tee but I left my pitch shot just short of the green. I could have and many people would have putt from there but I usually prefer to chip and decided to give it a go. It worked out perfectly. Popped the ball up in the air on to the green and released straight in to the hole.

Lot of chipping in that round. I rolled a partial SW back off the false front on 14, dunked it for 3 there too.

Was a fun round for sure.... I don’t remember my last chip in lol but I think I had one in our game of 5/3/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday afternoon I was 30 yards from the hole in front of the green about. There was a sand trap right in front of me that I needed to carry about 7 yards to go over. Then there is all green for about 20ish yards to the pin. I used my 9 iron to hit a nice little runner that landed about 1/3 of the way to the hole and about 3 yards over the sand trap. It bounced a couple of times and rolled the rest of the way. I knew it had a chance about 10 yards from the hole and sure enough it clanked the pin and disappeared.

A bunker shot is the only one I remember. I came close numerous times with my chips. Does the practice green count? :LOL:

My last chip in was at the THP Championship in Coeur d’Alene this September. I hit it just long left of a back left pin and hit a mini flop to a back left pin. I landed it just on it trickled into the hole. E474E036-9610-49BF-89DB-00F4B74E1612.jpeg

It wasn't a long one, but I chipped in the from just off the green on the par 5 4th hole at Kinderlou yesterday. Maybe it was 15 feet. It is the #1 ranked handicapped hole on the course so I was pretty pleased with that par.

about 20 feet off green. Grass from ball to green is cut short. Pin is 60 feet away over a swale. Pull out my putter and read it and hit a pretty hard swing. Ball rolls and takes the big break climbs over the swale and settles into the hole like it was suppose to.

Just over a week ago on the short par 3 that was being used on our course due to another hole being closed

Ball landed on the green but spun right and into the bunker that was classed as GUR - nearest point of relief was to the right of the bunker as you looked at the pin, and I took my 9i and landed it about 2/3 of the way to the hole and it tracked up the slope and in to the hole

Back