Tell us which course is your Home course

Mainly play at Northview near Vancouver B.C...I think it's been mentioned earlier in this thread by a couple people. 2 great courses, beautifully maintained and since every other course has jacked it's rates it's actually very affordable now.

My home course is the Holbrook Country Club. The greens are not the greatest but the fairways are narrow and require some accuracy off the tee.

I used to play there all the time as a kid. I worked over at Gull Haven in CI. That's a fun course... as long as you can keep it in the short stuff!

I used to play there all the time as a kid. I worked over at Gull Haven in CI. That's a fun course... as long as you can keep it in the short stuff!

Hitting into the woods though has really helped making shots in tough spots. I've played Gull Haven a few times but for some reason I never played well there.

San Juan Oaks in Hollister, CA. Fred Couples Signature Design. Very fun course.

My home course is Maplehurst Country Club in Frostburg, MD. It is a very mountainous track with only three holes anywhere near flat. It is not too difficult, but the sidehill lies and a few tight drives prevent it from being a pushover. The greens have been in great shape lately, but the bunkers are a disgrace. They are often as much dirt and rock as sand, with grass growing in most of them. I have noticed a concerted effort this year to ameliorate the issue, but it remains a sore spot on an otherwise charming course. The price is fantastic, however, and I am happy to play there regularly for not much cash at all.

http://www.maplehurstcountryclub.com/

Birdsfoot Golf Course, Freeport, PA. One of the nicer courses in Western PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say it is Glen Erin in Janesville WI

I play a forest preserve course called Maple Meadows in Wood Dale, IL. To be honest it's not the must upkeeped course, but it's so close to my house... they have an 18 & 9 hole courses... I play the 9 a couple times a week after work.. play the 18 a few times a year.

Birdsfoot Golf Course, Freeport, PA. One of the nicer courses in Western PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdsfoot is a fun one!

Heritage Hills GC, Shanty Bay, ON - Great beginner to pro track. Something for everyone.

Wont let me post the link yet. heritagehillsgolfclub.com

First it was Pine Hill in Greenville, PA now Southern Oaks in Easley, SC. And i dont play my best at either...

My home course is Circolo Golf Bogogno in Piemonte, Italy. A 36-hole private club which I love.
Check out my review on this place.

Umm, I mainly play all over not belonging to one particular club. But the one I like to frequent the most is about 45mins. away. It,s called Atlantic C.C. in Plymouth, MA. Love this course and have shot my personal best on this track. Nice layout, doglegs and some slight elevation changes which is not typical for Cape Cod. They have a website if u guys wanna check it out. Just down the road from there is a couple of courses designed by Nicklaus and Fazio. The complex is called Pinehills C.C. Wonderful place to play as well, lil pricey though. $125 on weekends!

Today my home courses include Heron Bay, Sun City , Georgia National . I joined Canon gate today and I am an official member ..wooo hooo !

As of right now it is the Walker Course at Clemson University.

Not official until I join next month but American Legion Country Club in Mount Union PA

I guess technically my home course according to the GSGA is Stone Mountain Golf Club. That is where my handicap is kept. I play there some. Where I play the most is Heritage Golf Links. If I played the par 5 first hole from my house it would just be a par 4. The house that I would have to hit over might not like that though.

Sunset Country Club, Moultrie, GA

Back