Tell us which course is your Home course

Llanymynech golf course, wales

The home course of Ian woosnam
Great place , tough challenge and beautiful (when sunny :) )

Just tappin away

I'd rather not, but it's corydon golf club. they don't have a website. 9 holes, par 31.

~Rock

CCO. Country club of Orlando. Easy as pie.

"you here your name 3 times (Mr Smith) and every question is answered with yes sir.

Game over.

I'd rather not, but it's corydon golf club. they don't have a website. 9 holes, par 31.

~Rock

My aunt used to live in croydon :D
but then again she's been all around London (used to work in one Canada square until my cousins arrived :D )

Just tappin away

My course is closed for the summer while they are refurbishing the course. Luckily they are giving us some pretty good deals on reciprocals for the summer. For the summer my two home courses appear to be:
Lone Palm- http://www.lonepalmgc.com/index.html

Eaglebrooke- www.eaglebrooke.com

Springfield Country Club for me. Sevi-private club as of this summer.

I guess my Home course is South Riding GC since I live there... And it's where I play league. However I like to mix it up. Regulars in the rotation are Bull Run, Brambleton, Pleasant Valley and Penderbrook, among others.

South riding is a fun track. Bull Run is probably my favorite course in the area. If you ever want to tee it up I'm down. Also a member at Heritage Hunt if you ever wanted to play it.

Tap-in Talking

South riding is a fun track. Bull Run is probably my favorite course in the area. If you ever want to tee it up I'm down. Also a member at Heritage Hunt if you ever wanted to play it.

Tap-in Talking

Yeah. SR gets a bad rap, mostly because people don't like sifting through the tall grass for their wayward tee shots, but I like it. Bull Run is a great course. The new management has really brought it back up to spec.

I'll definitely hit you up on that. Always looking for a round (when the fiance doesn't have other plans for us).

Tap-in Talking
love bull run... everytime i visit my brother up there we try and play bull run

My home course is Bridges of Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates, IL. Public course, but it is maintained like a private. Beautifully maintained course, and just rebuilt. 14 of 18 holes have changed. It doesn't hurt that since it's a park district course, and I work for the district, I play for very cheap. http://www.bridgesofpoplarcreek.com

DL

I guess my Home course is South Riding GC since I live there... And it's where I play league. However I like to mix it up. Regulars in the rotation are Bull Run, Brambleton, Pleasant Valley and Penderbrook, among others.

I have played Penderbrook it isnt great but for the price you cant beat it. I have not had the chance to play out in any of the Loundon County courses yet but definitely want to do that soon. I have played Bristow Manor which I really enjoyed. Any other recommendations for out there?

I usually stick to the courses inside or closer to the Beltway.

I have played Penderbrook it isnt great but for the price you cant beat it. I have not had the chance to play out in any of the Loundon County courses yet but definitely want to do that soon. I have played Bristow Manor which I really enjoyed. Any other recommendations for out there?

I usually stick to the courses inside or closer to the Beltway.

1757 seems to have quite a following. I've only played once, and thought it was nice, but I wasn't blown away. If you don't mind the drive, Rasberry Falls is excellent. Pricey, but you can find deals there from time to time. If you consider $300 for a foursome on the weekends a good deal.

Majestic Springs. Five minutes from the house, off the beaten path. I think its claim when it opened in 1999 was that only 40-50% of the earthwork normally required to build a typical course was needed. In other words they simply uncovered the course that had always naturally been there. uh-huh...riiight...

It is a great layout and we always have fun.

http://www.bestgolfmanagement.com/ms-home

New home course! Quail Ridge Golf Club it also says there are many quail to be found on QUAIL ridge. Shocker!
http://www.thequailgolf.com/

My home course is West End Golf Club in Halifax, West Yorkshire. I can't post any links yet until I do more posts but its a lovely little track in good nick as well.

My home course is Southwyck in Pearland TX (Houston Suburb). Decent course with pretty good prices.

Kyssinge GK. Stockholm, Sweden =)

Killearn CC in Tallahassee, FL. PGA tour events were held here for about 20 years ending around 1990. They then held a few LPGA events and now have started hosting the NGA tour. It is a fun course to play and usually in good shape. I walk and carry.

I would say my home course to be Morgan Dairy in Griffin Ga.

My home course is the Holbrook Country Club. The greens are not the greatest but the fairways are narrow and require some accuracy off the tee.

Back