Re:Tequila

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one.

If I had a nickel for every time I DID that one. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

what like 50 bucks

I like Don Julio Anejo and also Don Julio 1942

Anejo--This alluringly fragrant, aged tequila has a fresh blend of lime, grapefruit and mandarin citrus aromas with a rich touch of caramel

1942----Rich, sweet aromas of caramel and toffee layered with a fresh vanilla fragrance and hints of red fruits like cherry mixed with caramel and almonds. Chocolate tones along with cinnamon and a light touch of wood

Both are so smooth

I like Don Julio Anejo and also Don Julio 1942

Anejo--This alluringly fragrant, aged tequila has a fresh blend of lime, grapefruit and mandarin citrus aromas with a rich touch of caramel

1942----Rich, sweet aromas of caramel and toffee layered with a fresh vanilla fragrance and hints of red fruits like cherry mixed with caramel and almonds. Chocolate tones along with cinnamon and a light touch of wood

Both are so smooth
....for one of my buddies the Anejo is his favorite.I can't find fault with it either but I'll have to look for the 1942 as I haven't tried it.

No preference, but I like it in shots and I like a lot of them. We used to do those while drinnking Long Island Iced Tea by the pitcher. 10 or 12 of us at a table, everybody dancing as the band played on...great memories.

No preference, but I like it in shots and I like a lot of them. We used to do those while drinnking Long Island Iced Tea by the pitcher. 10 or 12 of us at a table, everybody dancing as the band played on...great memories.
well maybe I'd have great memories but when I drink without moderation memory has a way of failing me.Maybe that's a good thing..that way I'm not so embarassed :D

I see us partying together. Back in the day.

Kevin

We have a friend who is in the process of making his own tequila. I'm not a tequila fan, although I'm not an alcohol person either.

Mr Patron and I officially parted as friends this year. I'll keep the memories and be fine with those.

Patron Silver on the rocks with a twist. Delicious!

Tequila is the devil's sweat.....

Needless to say, we don't get along very well!!!

Chilled Patron Silver....it doesn't get any better.

Chilled Patron Silver....it doesn't get any better.

That's the problem, haha. How can something so sweet make a little old man so angry? I'll stay with the buca.

Been a good 8 years since this thread was bumped....sooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1961c6a575a3e209a76741ed6141e928.jpg
24f968f2a35d24910de32d5eafd76c4c.jpg
4970cda32970a62029877ec498b07adc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a tequila guy, myself! I like 1800 respado personally.

Not a big tequila fan, but I would like to get down to Guadalajara to tour the distilleries there (our friends in La Paz just did that and had a great time). I will say that we tried a pomegranate infused tequila in San Jose del Cabo that I could sip on every day; it was fabulous!

Bumping this thread for the grandaddy future captain, as I hear you are going to have to toast in style to getting selected.

To revitalize the thread - If you’re a tequila fan, what’s your brand or style of choice?

This is the best tequila I’ve ever tried. Absolutely incredible.

fc9d4906143135f13945cab599281e0b.jpg

Jose cuervo is good, but try to search for others tequilas no only from Mexico

Don Julio 1942 and the Maestro Dobel line... the Diamante is a faulous blend!

Ghost tequila is delicious.

Back