That's awesome!

THP never ceases to amaze me. I am terrible at online media and forums -- lumbering e-oaf who both tries too hard and not hard enough -- but the people, content, and powerful, caring things that happen keep me here. Humbling, remarkable, worthy. So, thank you!

So awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Reading this thread was an excellent start to my week.

That's awesome!!! If I am ever in Memphis I will have to check that out.

It is great to see this happen every year!!!!! Thank you for keeping this forum running and allowing us to be a part of something special.

Very cool!

Phenomenal representation of the cause and support that is truly heroic.
Thank you and great job THP!!

That is so awesome, it really is.

That is awesome!

This is a big part of why I am here! Just an awesome charity, Thank you for allowing me and all of us to be part of such a great cause!

Very cool, and I'm sure we're all honored to be a part of it.

Good stuff right there! 👏

Love this

Happy and proud to be an Albatross member !

This is so VERY cool. Love it!

That is awesome!

Awesome cause and so great so many of the THPers join in annually!

Very cool :)

This is great to see!

That's amazing. The AC is my favorite golf purchase every year. I love the work St. Jude's does and very happy to support them in multiple ways throughout the year

Awesome to hear!

Love this so much! With the incredible environment of this place and the great people that fill it up, along with being able to support St. Jude’s, the AC will continue to be the easiest purchase I make every year!

Makes me proud to be a part of contributing to St. Jude's. Wonderful show of gratitude from them.

I know i have said it many times here, but i have been supporting St Judes since my early years in the Military and actually visited a couple of times during the Country Cares for St Judes campaigns in the late 80's....your passion for St Jude made me being here just so much easier.....thank you

Back