The 2009 Masters Thread [spoilers]

man, that course is just so beautiful its ridiculous

Campbell is at -11 now

If he keeps it up we wll be in for some great gratuitous wife shots on Sunday!

If Campbell wins, then Adams Golf will have won the first men's and the first women's major of the year.

I have never seen a company send out more press releases about nothing than Adams. I have received NO LESS than 50 since last week's LPGA major about her winning.

I have never seen a company send out more press releases about nothing than Adams. I have received NO LESS than 50 since last week's LPGA major about her winning.

For a while there, Wilson Staff wouldn't stop spamming emails when Paddy won 2 majors.

Is Michael Campbell still getting into the Masters based on his 2005 U.S. Open win?

Chad Campbell just lost 2 strokes in 2 holes. Back to -9.

What the heck was that with Boo just now?

He hit his tee shot and started giggling in the follow through. :D

Wow, Tom Watson is currently in last place. This course has definitely passed him by.

i cant get over how beautiful it is there. im watching "Amen Corner" coverage on Masters.com and it is simply gorgeous

Whoa! Stricker just almost aced the 13th! Gorgeous shot!

i cant get over how beautiful it is there. im watching "Amen Corner" coverage on Masters.com and it is simply gorgeous

We have a course here in Wisconsin, Northern Bay & it has something like 7-8 replica holes of various PGA courses. Amen Corner or the 13th at Augusta is one of them & it's pretty darn accurate right down to the magnolias.

Here comes AK.

Ugggh. Mahan just tripled the 12th to go 4-over for the day.

Campbell needs to drop at least a couple more shots so Couples makes the weekend. I'm thinking contest here!

Oh and my Thursday prediction for the winner is going to be Hunter Mahan, I think he will pull it off.

Ugggh. Mahan just tripled the 12th to go 4-over for the day.

And everyone thought MY curse was bad!

And everyone thought MY curse was bad!

haha, 907...root for Weir now! I need him to drop as someone must have picked him for the contest!

Campbell just dropped another to go to -8. Puts Freddie right on the cut line. As long as he doesn't birdie #18 and Kenny Perry doesn't go on a tear and get to -9 . . .

Back