The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That A&M guy is wearing his shirt illegally according to the Elliot rule !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he miss the ball hahaha

Shouldn't have scored that last TD there. Looks better for the committee, but Indiana doesn't deserve that. They played a much closer game today. The pass game is legit.

Survive and advance...I stand by what I said before the season that this is not an elite Alabama team, and I'm afraid that LSU will expose them, but we will see in two weeks. Definitely a team that needed a bye week finally.
I think you're right. It will take a perfect game against LSU.

Seth russell played great? 16 of 37 is great?

Nice 4 OT win by the Dukies

The UMASS juggernaut had Toledo on the ropes early but lost.

GT is giving FSU all they want and more.

Did I hear Utah was the underdog in this game ?

How is that even possible?

Is Vegas smarter than the voters?

How is that even possible?

Is Vegas smarter than the voters?

Maybe USC got moved to the SEC?

They don't even have a head coach heh

Survive and advance...I stand by what I said before the season that this is not an elite Alabama team, and I'm afraid that LSU will expose them, but we will see in two weeks. Definitely a team that needed a bye week finally.
Bama is the USC of years past. Overrated and only ranked where they are based on years past. That loss to ole piss is getting worse every week. I can wait to go to Tuscaloosa and watch Fournette have his way.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Soooo...LSU?

What's so off?

Well this thread should be getting good. I'll be right back im gonna go make some popcorn

Well USC showed up

What's so off?

OSU hasn't played like a top team. I know the whole until they lose argument, but they aren't playing like the best team in the country. Baylor and TCU are there because the AP feels bad about last season so they will do all they can to make sure o e of them get in this year. It's going to be really fun to watch what happens in November. Plenty of butthurt coming.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not unless they beat Bama. One of the announcers for the LSU game had the playoffs as bama 1 baylor 2 mich st 3 and lsu 4. These are the people voting every week. That's just crazy.

I was mentioning them because they are only up 7 on western Kentucky. Nothing to do with rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back