The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

No surprise with the 3 Heisman finalists: Henry, Watson, McCaffrey. I think Henry will win fairly comfortably but feel they definitely got these 3 right.

I think Cook should have been included.

Edit: Dalvin not Connor

I think the surprise is that it's only 3.

I'm really not. Mayfield would be the only other one that could even make a case.

I think Cook should have been included.

Edit: Dalvin not Connor

Until I saw the edit, I thought you were a little off your rocker.

Kinda shocked Dalvin didn't get an invite as well. His 4th quarter against a stingy UF defense was nasty.

The position taken by some is that most of Cook's yards against Florida came in "garbage time", and that Florida had already given up.

I think the biggest reason he isn't there has to be the situation before the season. Otherwise I don't see how he doesn't get an invite.

Think Chizik to Auburn as DC is possible?

I think he or Pruitt, if Gene doesn't go and Pruitt is let go I believe it would be a good hire for AU.

Just heard on the radio Saban is 8-0 against his former assistant coaches, including 8 wins by 10+ points....if anyone can kill a streak though its Sparty

I think the biggest reason he isn't there has to be the situation before the season. Otherwise I don't see how he doesn't get an invite.
Everyone was convinced Winston raped a girl, regardless of the investigations and proof, and he won.

I think he or Pruitt, if Gene doesn't go and Pruitt is let go I believe it would be a good hire for AU.

Gotta think he'd go to Bama before Auburn with him being a former Saban assistant, but I wouldn't mind it.

Gotta think he'd go to Bama before Auburn with him being a former Saban assistant, but I wouldn't mind it.

It has been completely quiet on the Kirby replacement front so far. I'm not sure what's up there.

An advanced stats look at the ND offense if you OSU fans are interested in what you'll be up against. http://www.onefootdown.com/2015/12/8/9869562/advanced-stats-breakdown-irish-regular-season-offense

An advanced look at what ND's offense will be up against...

hi-res-4cac158995847516e2be7b6a830d8f86_crop_exact.jpg

Ronnie's ready for the challenge
usa-today-8325057.0.jpg

I'll stop posting about OSU in here because it's against the rules...

but lol if you think one offensive lineman can stop Bosa. If that's the strategy, good luck.

If you think ND's Oline is only one guy, good luck. They're a finalist for the Joe Moore award for a reason. They'll be the best OL that OSU has seen.

If you think ND's Oline is only one guy, good luck. They're a finalist for the Joe Moore award for a reason. They'll be the best OL that OSU has seen.
There's another team they faced that's a finalist for that award too. Just sayin...

I'll stop posting about OSU in here because it's against the rules...

but lol if you think one offensive lineman can stop Bosa. If that's the strategy, good luck.
It's basically proven at this point Bosa occupies a double team, whether that is tackle/guard or tackle/te or tackle/back. If you leave him on an island, your QB and fans will not appreciate the result.

An advanced look at what ND's offense will be up against...

hi-res-4cac158995847516e2be7b6a830d8f86_crop_exact.jpg

I don't have a dog in the fight but judging by the above image, if anyone thinks ND's OL will be as easy to push around as the Kent State QB, your delusional!

ok. I'd take MSU's line over ND's. I understand they're good, but they are nowhere near single man on Bosa good. No one is. There is a reason he gets double and triple teamed every game and he'll be the first defensive lineman taken in the draft if he goes. No one is good enough to guard him.

It's basically proven at this point Bosa occupies a double team, whether that is tackle/guard or tackle/te or tackle/back. If you leave him on an island, your QB and fans will not appreciate the result.

It also helps that Adolphus Washington has had a great year this year and is projected to be a late first rounder in the draft

I don't have a dog in the fight but judging by the above image, if anyone thinks ND's OL will be as easy to push around as the Kent State QB, your delusional!

Yep. That's what that was inferring.

And Ronnie will be the first OL taken in the draft. They already weathered the storm with Shaq Lawson. I'd take Clemson's DL over OSU.

It has been completely quiet on the Kirby replacement front so far. I'm not sure what's up there.
Basing off the process, I'd imagine we won't hear anything until after the season. Least that's my hopes, limit the distractions kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back