The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

My wife got me a Odyssey White Damascus #1. It's so nice, cant wait to play in the morning.
5b459c78db7704d2285763d93941f346.jpg

2164679be011250f10259af751a5a7c4.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nice. Hope you roll a few in with that thing.

Nothing at all yet, but more gifts to come tomorrow, I think my friends and family somehow think I'm all set with golf stuff :alien: The Holiday Grab Bag might be the only golf gift I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New AP1s and a new Titleist bag, first step in replacing my stolen clubs.
d142fc10d0193887ddb2e1adac59cea5.jpg

I bought myself a D200 driver and 3 wood directly from W/S. Merry Christmas to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't wait for the F5s huh?

Had a pretty excellent Christmas in the golf department. Clicgear 3.5, gift cards to Bulle Rock in MD and golf smith.

I will be extremely jealous of the Clicgear tomorrow.

Gift card to Golf Galaxy from the in-laws.
We don't have our big Christmas with the kids until next week after we get back home. I know a stocking full of golf items are coming. That's all I need.

I didnt get any thing golf related but there is a sale at a golf shop in aussie i have brought from before. Looking at some Puma TitanTour lite shoes and a 2 dozen pack of either B330-RX or ChromeSoft.

I did buy myself a set of wireless(bluetooth) head phones today in boxing day sales. Been wanting some for ages for when mowing the lawns and at work.

I got the following:
Vintage Hickory Shaft Putter
Clicgear 3.5
Biodrive Shoes
3 Puma Polo Shirts
36b020bca89df05eeaff704ba54ece8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hero+ for me

The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

Also, my sister got me these:

Looking forward to filling this up:

9ca9fb4ff2fb6bb824d7c41ec3651d40.jpg

And then the most aggravating golf ball lock trick (think finger lock) thing from Japan:

c945ff2dc51caa688acc5389e6ecf1b8.jpg

Same here. I was just looking at and daydreaming opportunities to use it.

Seems like that makes three of us.

New AP1s and a new Titleist bag, first step in replacing my stolen clubs.
d142fc10d0193887ddb2e1adac59cea5.jpg

The new AP1's are super nice!

The only golf thing I got this year was a bow tie with a guy in various golf poses including snapping a club over his knee! But I'm tapatalking on a new iPad Air 2 from my in-laws, so that kinda counts.

My son-in-law got me a very thoughtful gift--a dozen personalized Titleist Pro V1s. I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see what else is under the tree.

You guys got some nice stuff!

In addition to the personalized golf balls, I got a stylish polo and gift certificate from one of the local course pro shops, a couple of golf hats, and a Trunk It golf gear organizer I'd been wanting. Now my trunk won't look like a bomb went off in it.

document

Rockin my new Foot Joy wind shirt, thanks to my son, six4three5, stylin now that I have lost a few pounds and six4three5 is picking out the threads, lol

document

Hat and balls from six4three5 and Callaway rain pullover from lovely wife!!!!!
Pictures aren't working pop, looks like you'll be getting another lesson on posting pictures from Tapatalk again.

The only golf related item I got this year was a Under Armour 1/4 zip. It's my first Under Armour and it's dang comfortable. I did get some cash too and I'm sure that will be used on a golf purchase to be named later.

I have a pair of Native sunglasses with changeable lenses, and they can be a little tough to get in there. My Oakley ski goggles were the same way when I first got them. They may very well fit with a little extra elbow grease.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's what I thought at first then I compared the lens that was in it with the other two and the locking piece is a little different and the original lens goes in without much effort.

That's what I thought at first then I compared the lens that was in it with the other two and the locking piece is a little different and the original lens goes in without much effort.
Damn that sucks. Did they come with them or did someone buy the wrong lens?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I got myself entirely too much stuff during Black Friday!

I gave my dad a Heavenwood because he has trouble with fairway woods and 3dz Pentas, a box of THP Epoch tees, 4 gloves, and the 2016 USGA Oakmont hat to my brother because he and his wife are going out for the US Open. She has family out there and they're going to take the kids and use them as bait during a practice round. :angel:

The only golf thing I got this year was a bow tie with a guy in various golf poses including snapping a club over his knee! But I'm tapatalking on a new iPad Air 2 from my in-laws, so that kinda counts.

Can you post some pics of the bow tie? Would love to get this!

dcd4dc530f260f9dbd48b28f168db7bb.jpg

a9531a3958352f2380780a1285770f95.jpg

Sunice wind and water resistance 1/4 zip and a under armour braided belt, spieth style.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Got a Bionic glove in my stocking, and Rory McIlroy Golf for the PS4.

Tomorrow I'll be buying myself at least 4-5 polos at the Ahead employee store clearance.

Back