The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

A dozen chrome softs is really it for me. Mostly asked for practical stuff as my bag is pretty set hahaha

Seems like it might as well say airline gift card.
Hahaha might be enough for 1 way somewhere. ....on spirit

Not a ton of golf stuff.... yet. But the girls got me this. Gonna be in the bag from now on! Super special.

1e33489195e213ddf3456880c39c9780.jpg

Got a certificate for an iron and driver fitting. Looking forward to going in the spring. Also got a gift card to golfsmith.

Pair of Oakley radar path shades with two extra lenses that don't fit and a 25 dollar gift card for golf town.

A Cally ball retriever for the box of Titleist I got......and a buddy trip to VA Beach! VA Beach National, Red Wing, and Signature at West Neck in April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Those are some nice courses with Signature being the best. You should try and get a round in at Cahoon Plantation if y'all find time

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

An Under Armour infrared 1/4 zip.

Had a pretty excellent Christmas in the golf department. Clicgear 3.5, gift cards to Bulle Rock in MD and golf smith.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Courtesy of the wife Apex CF 16's 6-PW. I can't wait until they show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife surprises me with this.
7ed8ce5c6c51651516090aad718801cc.jpg

and a golf ball initial stamp (which I will return to somewhere).

LOL...I almost listed that in the worst Christmas gifts ever thread. But I didn't want to offend anybody that had one :D

Pair of Oakley radar path shades with two extra lenses that don't fit and a 25 dollar gift card for golf town.
I have a pair of Native sunglasses with changeable lenses, and they can be a little tough to get in there. My Oakley ski goggles were the same way when I first got them. They may very well fit with a little extra elbow grease.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got a game golf and some b330-rx good balls. With it being 70 and somewhat clear Sunday, hopefully I get to put it thru the paces.

Got some new Cuse headcovers from the in laws.

Courtesy of the wife Apex CF 16's 6-PW. I can't wait until they show up

Your wife needs to give lessons to my wife! Congrats on the awesome present!

In-laws gave me a nice Under Armour cold gear 1/4 zip.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My gf bought me 2 shirts ,and more to come in Mexico. I feel so thankful. Here is one of the ones she bought me
b29df41bc218a43d9f34eb9b59f04183.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nothing, and I love it. Family has figured out its best to not try and buy for me when it comes to golf. Instead, cash and gift cards to get precisely what I want/need.

Looking good Dustin!

The Callaway 54° MD3 wedge I mentioned earlier. Plus a Under Armor thermal base layer shirt, and a long sleeve golf Polo. And an Amen Corner coffee mug.

That's it for the golf items.

document

Rockin my new Foot Joy wind shirt, thanks to my son, six4three5, stylin now that I have lost a few pounds and six4three5 is picking out the threads, lol

document

Hat and balls from six4three5 and Callaway rain pullover from lovely wife!!!!!

Broncos golf polo and a new Ping Hoofer stand bag. Also, after months of pondering, I treated myself to a pair of AdiPower Boost Boa shoes.

Not a gift but it's a Christmas story...

At inlaws. Dinner served at 6:00 pm. As usual it's 7:30 and they are still arguing whether the prime rib is done. $2k oven and they still cannot figure it out.

Back