The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Really exciting to see the banter build up and some more eyes on this event. Gonna be so awesome to be a part of this

I figure once all the teams are set it should get lively in here haha

Had a great putting session today... The greens were awesome at this course... Any of you heard of it? #TheGauntlet
38985f871794f4064c06198d4242f053.jpg

ea3e38d26a743992336a2de654876946.jpg
f1b523bd47283111057a3c8906bb7eb5.jpg
7d19ed667fbe7cc2c21d71e95a8b738e.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437172368295.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437172368295.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
Nothing like a home course advantage for your team��

The course looks awesome.

Really exciting to see the banter build up and some more eyes on this event. Gonna be so awesome to be a part of this

Do me a favor. Think good thoughts for me that I'll be a part of the banter, please!

Do me a favor. Think good thoughts for me that I'll be a part of the banter, please!

Absolutely! Always love beating guys from *ichigan

Some fortunate selections could make the August gathering more of a pre-Gauntlet bash. This could get interesting and get some great prep in!

Some fortunate selections could make the August gathering more of a pre-Gauntlet bash. This could get interesting and get some great prep in!
I can't wait for both events! This is actually happening... Someone pinch me

Everyone can be part of the banter man. Inclusion.

So much excitement on my part about the event and I've sort of completely overlooked the history of Dubsdread. Tiger Woods is a 5 time winner on tour there. Ben Crenshaw won there. So much history! Ummmmmm is it September yet?

Everyone can be part of the banter man. Inclusion.

Nah. If I'm not in it I'll just watch from the cheap seats. Talking is no fun if there's no opportunity to back it up.

So I just started doing some research on Cog Hill. Are you kidding me? What a venue! Looking forward to seeing who will be joining us there!

So much excitement on my part about the event and I've sort of completely overlooked the history of Dubsdread. Tiger Woods is a 5 time winner on tour there. Ben Crenshaw won there. So much history! Ummmmmm is it September yet?
So if I win there in Sept, can I put my name on the same list as TW and Gentle Ben? Dang, that would be impressive!!

This will be by far the nicest course I've ever played. Knowing I'll be playing a course TW has played (and won at) is pretty freaking special to me.

Nah. If I'm not in it I'll just watch from the cheap seats. Talking is no fun if there's no opportunity to back it up.

If you don't make it in you can be my hype man

If you don't make it in you can be my hype man

Sure, I'll talk you up and you go out there and Cure them of any thoughts they have of beating you.

Last edited:
So I just started doing some research on Cog Hill. Are you kidding me? What a venue! Looking forward to seeing who will be joining us there!
Maybe we can get BMW to put up another i8 for a hole in one prize?? :) unbelievable venue, incredible guests, THP event, team Rhi taking trophy....doesn't get any better!!!!!

https://vimeo.com/133835337

Oh sure Nick_Pingel is practicing @Coghill, and I practiced @Thanksgiving Point home of The Open wind tunnel!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have heard of Cog Hill before... Seems like a great facility haha

I think while I was playing yesterday, some trash flew by with Coghill label on it :) #TORNADOGOLF

Maybe we can get BMW to put up another i8 for a hole in one prize?? :) unbelievable venue, incredible guests, THP event, team Rhi taking trophy....doesn't get any better!!!!!

I think Callaway makes a pretty darn good sponsor on their own.

I think Callaway makes a pretty darn good sponsor on their own.

Travel question: Looking at flights coming home. What time do you think is a good estimate for everything to wrap up on Sunday?

Travel question: Looking at flights coming home. What time do you think is a good estimate for everything to wrap up on Sunday?

I believe tee times kick off at 10am, so figure done by 3-4 or so by last group out and handing out trophies. Keep in mind we are a bit far from the airport though.

Back