The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Love it.

Will be great meeting some new people and seeing old friends.

Hopefully I don't step on wardy on accident .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll have to get by me. No one is stepping on Ward unless he says it's ok and it's approved by a committee that meets bi-weekly at the local VFW. There's also a set of forms that must be filled out in triplicate and submitted within 10 business days of the requested step on date.

And now back to my scheduled practice time
0df0a7eda0e725187456f20df9eb9f52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey I said it would be on accident .

He's just a lil guy.

Lol this is going to be one hell of a weekend

Love it.

Will be great meeting some new people and seeing old friends.

Hopefully I don't step on wardy on accident .

Please don't use me as an armrest, which you could likely do.

You'll have to get by me. No one is stepping on Ward unless he says it's ok and it's approved by a committee that meets bi-weekly at the local VFW. There's also a set of forms that must be filled out in triplicate and submitted within 10 business days of the requested step on date.

And now back to my scheduled practice time
0df0a7eda0e725187456f20df9eb9f52.jpg

Are you practicing on an area rug?

Are you practicing on an area rug?

What?!? You don't? Things get a little crazy at Cog in the late summer and I need to be ready. Plus, I like to practice on the tightest lie possible without damaging my clubs. I hit off of an old dining room table to get ready for the Morgan Cup.

By the way, heard "One Less Problem" on my daughter's iPod today and thought of the amazing rendition you and I did of that song last year in our cart. O.k...i lied....it was on my iPod....but still

What?!? You don't? Things get a little crazy at Cog in the late summer and I need to be ready. Plus, I like to practice on the tightest lie possible without damaging my clubs. I hit off of an old dining room table to get ready for the Morgan Cup.

By the way, heard "One Less Problem" on my daughter's iPod today and thought of the amazing rendition you and I did of that song last year in our cart. O.k...i lied....it was on my iPod....but still

Dudeski, I did the same thing getting ready for the MC. Be careful though, it tweaked my elbow with the impact hitting off of it right off concrete. You're going to kick some butt in the Gauntlet, just try not to break your 6 iron. :act-up:

Dudeski, I did the same thing getting ready for the MC. Be careful though, it tweaked my elbow with the impact hitting off of it right off concrete. You're going to kick some butt in the Gauntlet, just try not to break your 6 iron. :act-up:

Going to second this, please don't wrap an iron around a tree. We're on the same team now, I didn't want to see it happen the first time yet alone this time!

Wardy and DNev have me breaking 8 xstiff shafts a day

Putting, putting, and more putting. Time to grind like a boss.

Putting, putting, and more putting. Time to grind like a boss.

Is this the kind of place to practice putting on hardwood floors to get the speed down?

Is this the kind of place to practice putting on hardwood floors to get the speed down?
Haha I haven't played Dubs, but I'd imagine they'll be slick.

I've never played Dubs but I've heard they roll. Especially in September with not too much worry of heat.

I've never played Dubs but I've heard they roll. Especially in September with not too much worry of heat.
I played there in August last year, and they were slippery. September will be superb.

Man I can't wait for the last team to be announced. I want to get this party started!

Fired off my last volley trying to get into this shindig with y'all. Fingers crossed that I get lucky on the draw. AJ's team will win this thing, which is why I saved this last bullet. Not discounting the strong teams below that have been selected so far, but, I just have had this feeling that AJ is the man. It will be a battle for sure.

Teams
DNevs - Mward, cbaker2882, Adamw238
JRod - PhillyV, Nick_Pingel, myndcraft
Scotty G - amsmith61, mancest, bendalbey
Ethanator - Jrod, wadesworld, drp3434
Rhiona - captaincaution, MTdream, Miller Time
AJ - TBA

It's not that bad. If anything, they roll true. they keep that course immaculate and green from April 1 to Nov 1. The practice putting green betweeen the tee boxes for courses 2 and 4 is the same as the greens on Dubs. What you dont get there is the slope of most of the greens

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

For those that may be interested, if you go here you can view a video flyover of every hole. Can find Ravines at the top left, but unfortunately it's animated; Dubs is actual video.

http://www.coghillgolf.com/Dubsdread

For those that may be interested, if you go here you can view a video flyover of every hole. Can find Ravines at the top left, but unfortunately it's animated; Dubs is actual video.

http://www.coghillgolf.com/Dubsdread

Those drone flyovers are awesome! I've been watching them the past couple of days.

In case anyone missed it in the final contest page, or if you needed any reason to get even more excited about #TheGauntlet:

...and another amazing secret we have in our back pocket that we can't even tell anyone.

52 days out and only one team left to be announced!

Those drone flyovers are awesome! I've been watching them the past couple of days.
They are pretty cool for sure, and give you a much better look at the course than animated. I caddied in a pro-am there for the Western Open one year, but man I do not remember all those bunkers lol. Better start practicing my sand shots!

Oh, hey, #MVP

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Oh, hey, #MVP

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

With this field it's going to be quite the battle, but you can be sure whoever makes it out with it will be a damn good addition to #TeamRedemption

Back