The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Damn flights are cheap. No chance I'm making that drive.

Just ordered these...working on shots for this course, which seems like a lot of wedges, and bunker shots...

Also, going to make plans to come in on September 10th, and possibly play on the 11th...if anyone else is interested...Wonder if they will still have Caddies in September? would be great to get some local knowledge the day before...

Super excited to be involved in this with a killer group of folks!!!

Hi, welcome to the past couple weeks on Team Dnevs

oh sure, starting the banter already, saying we are two weeks behind!!! :)

Roger. Freaking. Cleveland.

It's still sinking in.

Just ordered these...working on shots for this course, which seems like a lot of wedges, and bunker shots...

Also, going to make plans to come in on September 10th, and possibly play on the 11th...if anyone else is interested...Wonder if they will still have Caddies in September? would be great to get some local knowledge the day before...

Super excited to be involved in this with a killer group of folks!!!

Might not have caddies then. Most of the kids are back to school by then. Caddies aren't really required to play there though.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of us are going to play somewhere leading up to the gauntlet. There are so many great courses in the area and it'd be a shame if people didn't get to play ruffled feathers or Mistwood.

If you do have a jones to get onto Cog before the event, I'd recommend doing a twilight round. It's usually wide open and about $50 less ($100).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's ok, the bus he is driving gets run over by Panda express :alien:
are you throwing me under the bus already to get chewed up by the panda?

Oh I'm going to be playing cog hill on the wii exclusively from this point forward.

Lol! It's nothing like that. You'd be better served going to a place with a sim on a rainy day and playing it. Visually it'll give you some actual perspective of how tight it is

Lol! It's nothing like that. You'd be better served going to a place with a sim on a rainy day and playing it. Visually it'll give you some actual perspective of how tight it is

You mean my office?

I've played Dubs before, never #2 though.

The thought of this entire thing has me so excited. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve knowing I have been good all year (or maybe snooped the hiding place) and know I'm getting that bike I wanted. This is unreal. And I'm excited for the bond and brotherhood I get to develop with my teammates. They are relatively new to THP and I'm excited for them to see what this place is all about! We are one week closer to arriving in Chicago fellas!

The thought of this entire thing has me so excited. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve knowing I have been good all year (or maybe snooped the hiding place) and know I'm getting that bike I wanted. This is unreal. And I'm excited for the bond and brotherhood I get to develop with my teammates. They are relatively new to THP and I'm excited for them to see what this place is all about! We are one week closer to arriving in Chicago fellas!

Excited to experience all that #TheGauntlet is with you brother! Even if we will be on opposing teams!

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Excited to experience all that #TheGauntlet is with you brother! Even if we will be on opposing teams!

He's not your brother anymore.....our team lives by the Cobra Kai credo. If asked, we will sweep the leg and put people in body bags....because....We're the best around. And no ones ever gonna keep us down. :alien:

I hope everyone enjoys having that song stuck in their head today. :act-up:

EDIT: I've been buried in boxes with the move in to our new house and have been thinking about this event non-stop as I stare wantonly at my golf clubs in the corner of the garage....right next to my Morgan Cup staffer.

Headed out for my first round of #TheGauntlet prep. Consistency is the word of the day.

ditto....finding a buddy to go play, and talk about TeamRhi domination!!!!

Am curious, do we know the Tees that we will be playing from? I would assume Blues?

Am making my own yardage book with google earth, and powerpoint...

Am curious, do we know the Tees that we will be playing from? I would assume Blues?

Am making my own yardage book with google earth, and powerpoint...

Doubtful that it would be blues. Most likely whites or mix between whites and blues. They will probably tell us the day of before we tee off

Usually doesn't get announced prior to competition. Really depends on weather and course conditions when we get there etc based on the course's recommendation.

What a putt by Hideki!!

Third and final entry is in. Man I want to be a part of all the awesome that is going to go down at this shindig.

Really exciting to see the banter build up and some more eyes on this event. Gonna be so awesome to be a part of this

Got a solid round in today. Just a few small things to clean up and really need to work on making a full turn back coming down the stretch. It cost me few strokes coming in.

Back