The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Ok Team Redemption....focus on your FAMILY this week! Be THANKFUL for this opportunity! Rest up, work on your short game some, when you can. Because, after Thanksgiving is done....THIS....is all you will think about, TRUST ME! Once that calendar flips to December and you realize you're 6 days from the Nirvana that is Callaway Golf's ECPC and The Hideaway....The Grandaddy....your focus at work will be almost next to none.

Wondering if we see a "format bomb" dropped by Finley in here pre event like we did last year.... :alien:

12 days feels like nothing! The time has been flying the last two weeks! I just hope it slows down in Cali! Going to savor every moment with this crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks from right....about...NOW, we will be teeing off to start the event. No pressure or anything...

Two weeks from right....about...NOW, we will be teeing off to start the event. No pressure or anything...
No pressure.

New badass clubs.

Badass course.

Badass people.

Awesome competition.

Smiles for days and days.

are you really down to an 8 handicap Ethan? Nice job man. Maybe you'll be the next crutch Finley turns to for support.

are you really down to an 8 handicap Ethan? Nice job man. Maybe you'll be the next crutch Finley turns to for support.

If I could figure out how to change my profile on here I would do it -- latest revision is 7.1. But handicaps and trends go out the window when you get to the desert!

Wondering if we see a "format bomb" dropped by Finley in here pre event like we did last year.... :alien:

What did we drop last year?

If I could figure out how to change my profile on here I would do it -- latest revision is 7.1. But handicaps and trends go out the window when you get to the desert!

Dang even lower. Nice going E! And yes handicap goes out the window in Palm Springs. I think it's something the air over there.

In EXACTLY 2 week from now (like right now, as in this very second), I'll be strolling to the 3rd tee box with a 2up lead.

In EXACTLY 2 week from now (like right now, as in this very second), I'll be strolling to the 3rd tee box with a 2up lead.

2up lead on undersized shirts? You got that all day.

Slow play Im guessing?
Or schmedium shirts getting in the way of the swing?

Someone tell AJ he has to play a THP'er and not Velardo.

In EXACTLY 2 week from now (like right now, as in this very second), I'll be strolling to the 3rd tee box with a bloody mary!

Fixed it for you AJ

That's assuming we can actually sleep.

Anyone else having a really hard time focusing on work lately?

This week work has been ok since I only have a 2 day work week. Next week I have a feeling is going to crawl by.

I have a question for the previous Grandaddy participants (and perhaps this has been covered already, so I apologize if that's the case) -- having played the courses, what do you say to someone who says "I am going to play the two courses at the Hideaway, any advice?" I am curious to hear thoughts from a strictly golf perspective, putting aside the entire "experience" side of things for a moment...

I have a question for the previous Grandaddy participants (and perhaps this has been covered already, so I apologize if that's the case) -- having played the courses, what do you say to someone who says "I am going to play the two courses at the Hideaway, any advice?" I am curious to hear thoughts from a strictly golf perspective, putting aside the entire "experience" side of things for a moment...

Left is a problem on the Dye Course! Lot's of Water!

Well, Phil nailed half of it.

Formaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Darth Finley! Formats!

Spent some time looking up the #ZooCreww HCP's today at lunch as well. Veeeeeeeeeeerrrrry interesting.

Maybe I am confused here, what did we drop on formats last year, were they not the same as the year before?

Mine would be hit the fairway. The rough is pretty lush. Only other real advice is trust the caddies and have a blast

Keep the ball in front of you.
Play the par 3s to the center of the green instead of pin hunting.

And two different ones.
For AJ - Please hurry
For me - Get the ****ing ball to the hole.

Back