The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

PhillyV is looking good #ZooCrew and I bet the rest of the team is as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

344014f6428736f45c5dcb352d2a3110.jpg

Whole range to myself. Out here working on my tee game. Redemption is coming

If you get a chance, give one more shout out to Jason Finley, Rhiona Sullivan and @Caroline2sweet on Twitter. We all love the trash talk and nobody plays he villain quite like Finley but they worked hard to get this done.

1.5 hour range session and feeling pretty good about my driver. Noticed I have been cutting my driver backswing pretty short and I was getting a lot of low hook shot shapes, well today I let myself have a nice long backswing and was hitting the ball much better. Not to say there weren't bad swings because there were when I would get too quick or if I brought it back wrong and would have to try and correct it mid swing but overall leaving feeling good where the driver is at. Going to play 18 tomorrow and see if it holds up in an actual round.

Also worked on different ball flights while chipping with my 55*. Feel like I can control where I want the ball to land and end up better with a nice high ball flight rather than a low runner

8 days!

We will get an update on that in the early part of next week so you at least have 4 days to pack! I know that may stress some of you out........
Thank you Finley!!

If you get a chance, give one more shout out to Jason Finley, Rhiona Sullivan and @Caroline2sweet on Twitter. We all love the trash talk and nobody plays he villain quite like Finley but they worked hard to get this done.

Quoting so all see it. So so so so true.

Happy Sunday Grandaddiers!!!!! One Week from today we will be en route to Cali for some Golf Nirvana and some #TeamRedemption Belt Snatching!!

Happy Sunday Grandaddiers!!!!! One Week from today we will be en route to Cali for some Golf Nirvana and some #TeamRedemption Belt Snatching!!

Trust me when I say..... Golf Nirvana....only two of you have any idea just how awesome it is.....and they will be blown away too!

Trust me when I say..... Golf Nirvana....only two of you have any idea just how awesome it is.....and they will be blown away too!

We've had some conversations about this place and trip. I can't wait to experience that first hand.

1 freaking week! I need to start packing!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

7 days until the greatest amateur golf event ever.

7. Days.

Holy s---!

So excited for you guys. You're going to have the time of your lives

One week and we will be in Caaaaaaaaaaali!

It is so hard to believe. I went to the heated range after my workout today. Only person there and think I annoyed the employees by getting balls but oh well

It is so hard to believe. I went to the heated range after my workout today. Only person there and think I annoyed the employees by getting balls but oh well

I hear ya. Most likely 40's this week, but I'll be out every day I can hitting some balls at lunch. But, it's gonna be weird not golfing with 3 or 4 layers on. So ready!

I am going to be absolutely useless this week

The time just sneaks up on you. Can't believe only 1 week away until Finley gets destroyed.

I see you lurking.

The time just sneaks up on you. Can't believe only 1 week away until Finley gets destroyed.

I see you lurking.

Wow, Happy Holidays to you as well.

Try and get as much rest as possible this week guys, I would imagine sleep will be in short supply once trip kicks off from all the excitement!

Just ate dinner at one of my favorite pizza spots. In addition to the great name, they have a fantastic pie called "The Grandaddy." It tastes a lot like victory.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo Nov 29, 7 14 49 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 29, 7 14 49 PM.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
Back