The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Best part about #TheGrandaddy, I mean, besides being the GREATEST amateur golf event EVER, IMO.

Its not the experience or the swag. Its not either of those or the gear.

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

So, I cordially say the heck with the talk of being OK without one of those things. Its the whole shebang, and #TheGrandaddy is approaching.

Oh HELL yes.

Amen!!! The whole package is why it's #TheGrandaddy & when it's over you have world class gear custom fit by some of the best in the business to take home.

Listening to some of the stories I couldn't even imagine. I have golfed a lot but never taken a "golf vacation"

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

ummm, this sounds like a grand event. Where do I sign up?
Best part about #TheGrandaddy, I mean, besides being the GREATEST amateur golf event EVER, IMO.

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

So, I cordially say the heck with the talk of being OK without one of those things. Its the whole shebang, and #TheGrandaddy is approaching.

Oh HELL yes.

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

I want it all...including the belt!!!

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.
heck yes captain!

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

Aye aye captain!

Love seeing the excitement for the Grandaddy. Absolutely love it.

It's all well-deserved. An unreal setting filled with some of the best people you'll ever meet (both Callaway and THP).

I will not be submitting an entry for the Grandaddy. I've seen an amateur golfer's pinnacle, and I want as many people as possible to experience it as well. Unless, of course, it's someone else from the first two Grandaddy events. I'd take anyone from either team any day if I'm James. The hunger for redemption will be there in full force.

Can't wait to see the contests that unfold and follow along, and can't wait to congratulate another MVP to join James and Ryan.

I have a feeling that this thread is going to get really awesome really quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just want to point out that the hunger for redemption is strong in most, or all, of us I'd bet. At least I know I'm starving

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

I was getting my putter regripped tonight and walked over to the section with the bags and saw the red, white, and blue Aqua Dry bag and instantly thought about how awesome #TheGrandaddy is (and how I always think that O'Carroll's avatar is an owl). I want to hear more stories like CJ was telling and be able to tell them myself while swinging a custom-fit set of clubs. My friend at work jokingly gives me crap about "my cult," but it's great to have a place to come and talk golf and dumb stuff and I heckled Harry on Periscope tonight and I never would have thought about any of that a year ago.

Let's beat the ZooCrew!!

Just want to point out that the hunger for redemption is strong in most, or all, of us I'd bet. At least I know I'm starving

We'll be able to put the ZooCrew in the "What's for dinner thread" in December!

No joke.... You eat like 4 pbj sandwiches a round

I wonder if I should post the little parody....

No joke.... You eat like 4 pbj sandwiches a round

I wonder if I should post the little parody....
Mmm PB&J sounds good
Think of the potential future

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

I SO want to effin be apart of that!!!

Hell Yeah Captain!!!!!

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

O.K - so where is the brick wall I have to run through after that speech!!!

I am really excited for the contest to start! I have been working on my game a lot this year and have made a lot of improvement, but after going to Savannah this past weekend for my first THP event and seeing and playing with a lot of good golfers, I know I need to step up my game even more.

Make no mistake, if I'm chosen to represent #TeamRedemption, you will not find anyone working any harder on his game.

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.
Team Effing Redemption FTW!!!

I want to hold the belt over my head, let the champagne pour and bring the title to THP #GitErDone

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.
Chills dude. Seeing how excited you are for this is infectious. It's amazing.

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

Love it! Cant wait for the contests to start. This will be an amazing event that in some way EVERY THPer will be a part of. Only a few lucky ones will get the in person experience but the rest of us will be following along and enjoying the experience and build up on the forum. I cant wait such a great event

Last edited:

ITS EFFING ALL OF IT!

Oh HELL yes.

I'm really glad to see that kind of a post. A captain that sees the big picture of this event is a captain I would be proud to go to battle with.
The #Zoocrew has something that #TeamRedemption wants and this year will take it from them.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our THP dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man(or woman)
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of ZooCrew trash talk blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the young Tiger Woods;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd range work;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the headcover
Like the stiff shafted driver; let the swing o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful bunkers.
Now set the feet and stretch your swing wide,
Hold hard the angle of attack and bend forth your shafts
To their full limit. On, on, you noblest Internet Golfers.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of Basement Dwellers!
Fathers that, like so many JMen,
Have in these parts from morn till evening fought
And sheathed their clubs for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your teamates; now attest
That those whom you call'd coaches did teach you.
Be copy now to men of higher handicaps,
And teach them how to golf. And you, good clubmaker,
Whose limbs were made in Carlsbad, show us here
The metal of your irons; let us swear
That you are worth your branding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your wedges.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for JB, JMan and THP !!'

Back