The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Well, as usual, what they want and reality are two VERY different things

Sorry bud, but I usually get what I want... And now I want a championship belt.

Well, I had to do something to get a point out of our group, we all know where a point was not coming from.

I earned my one point against Hashtag...The rest of the time, I was merely dead weight.
We shall see how Team Redemption fares however.

To answer JB's question - YES.

And given recent news, probably not the best idea to make a hulk hogan video THIS year.

Any truth to the rumor that Hashtag has been replaced after losing the King again?

Wow - lots of excitement and smack talk going on in here -
Good thing contests are coming, don't want to get worked up over nothing...EXCEPT THE GRANDADDY!!!

Any truth to the rumor that Hashtag has been replaced after losing the King again?

No punishment for Zoo Crew on Zoo Crew crime. He simply lost to a better team.

I hope not. It was not entirely his fault. I take some responsibility there. I think I was a negative 9 during #TheKing. I need some REDEMPTION myself

Since when does winning matches become a requirement for ZooCrew participation?

CC: @JasonFinleyCG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No punishment for Zoo Crew on Zoo Crew crime. He simply lost to a better team.

Then there might be truth to the rumor for losing to me...:angel:

Haha This old boy ain't scared from any where. All I need is my ticket punched

I got your back Ole Gray! A couple of country boys in California might just we need to bring the belt home! Bring on the contest!!

Since when does winning matches become a requirement for ZooCrew participation?

CC: @JasonFinleyCG

Well played. Guess your team still can win when you are not playing well. Or you can play well and be on a losing team.......that must be true right #Clive75?

I got your back Ole Gray! A couple of country boys in California might just we need to bring the belt home! Bring on the contest!!

They couldn't handle it partner

Well played. Guess your team still can win when you are not playing well. Or you can play well and be on a losing team.......that must be true right #Clive75?

We had a #Clive65 that day as well I believe.

Dang I'm pumped up for this!

So ready for the contests! This is going to be awesome. I want it bad.

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.

Yes.

So. Freaking. YES.

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.

Yes please!

Let's get these contests kicked off!

Teams are great, winning is great, but the star of the show are the glorious comfort stations. Of course my mind goes right to food.

Hell to the yes they are!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm all kinds of excited to take a shot here. What an opportunity... #Redemption

We had a #Clive65 that day as well I believe.

THAT was a heck of a round.

Can't remember exactly what I shot that day, but I don't think I was within 10 shots of it.

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Let's get these contests kicked off!

Those Callaway folks must be looking forward to a good ole fashion butt whupping so yea ,fire this sucker up

Yes please. Especially from Mr. Feeny's er Finley's office. I'm ready willing and able to do battle with #Teamredemption and Capt. JMan. Game is on point and travels well. I'm with Ole Gray. Bring on this ZooCrew, fear nothing guy and gals.

Back