The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

We are going to the Hideaway. Tonight.

Holy ****.

One thing I found interesting in seeing the results from the fittings

More guys than I expected began the irons at the 5.

Is this more because they apex and XR hybrids are that good as opposed to the 4 being unforgiving.

This is good info to know if I go with the CF's I am torn between starting at the 5 or possibly even the 6

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I started with the 5. I am however very close to ordering the 4 Iron. They are so easy to hit.

One thing I found interesting in seeing the results from the fittings

More guys than I expected began the irons at the 5.

Is this more because they apex and XR hybrids are that good as opposed to the 4 being unforgiving.

This is good info to know if I go with the CF's I am torn between starting at the 5 or possibly even the 6

I quit playing 5 irons at the end of last year. Hybrids and other options are just too good now. Make the game easier.

Good stuff in here. Go get em fellas! Hit em straight, play your own game, minimize your mistakes, and par is a good score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaking AWESOME!!!! Hope you guys had a awesome day and will follow tonight till I hit the sack.

Clubs already built and ready to go. That's some serious hustle.

And those bags! I do love me some green.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449542777.942170.jpg

Entry

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

d6583942bbe5e7e104943e1228cac7c9.jpg

I quit playing 5 irons at the end of last year. Hybrids and other options are just too good now. Make the game easier.
Makes sense. Did you hit both the Apex and XR. I can't remember what you ended up with.

See a like that was 50 pages ago. Ha

Wow the clubs are already assembled and ready to go! That was quick! Can't wait to see what else is in store for you guys. Callaway just kills it with every turn.

Margaritas for everyone... This is perfect.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449542874.585618.jpg

I'll take one this sized

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Nice center piece on the table.
7b88a5c5569487ee2829f57b84c5566d.jpg

I cant even. And I thought the stuff I was dealing with at work was bewildering.

I need to go to bed but I don't want to miss anything in this thread!!

Makes sense. Did you hit both the Apex and XR. I can't remember what you ended up with.

See a like that was 50 pages ago. Ha

Apex for me. Left miss for me, fitter recommended apex.

What is this hideaway you speak of?

Check out last years live thread. Small membership 2 course private club. It's just about perfect and they treated us better than our own families.

same here . I have a 3/4 and 5 hybrid .. Makes the game so much more enjoyable for me as age is taking effect now. Heck , if i could i would have a full bag of hybrids. Had quite a few under par rounds this year all thanks to the hybrids

Margaritas are out

e22c6eed8a090a0a4fe9771927effaab.jpg

Unreal what today has brought these guys. You can't make this up!

However, why do I get a feeling this has a Red Wedding sort of feel to it? Tons of swag, tons of food, tons of laughs, tons of Jrod. Please someone, get Rob out of there!!!

Have fun tonight. What a great location for dinner.

Best margarita ever
e0873c0fa0dd57bbc7b2f8ce00b286ea.jpg

Dinner at the Hideaway, no better way to start.

Back