The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Just in case you guys forgot how awesome the course looks.

Saguaro

6ed6bed6f3221ae3e1beceae4f662a4b.jpg

This one is my wallpaper on my work computer right now. Looks amazing.

Playing with you and John I am going to have to call Uber to get a ride from my drive to where you guys will be. Hope the shipment from Callaway gets here before tee time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, so see you at the tee box at 2:29PM?

LOL, so see you at the tee box at 2:29PM?

It's on the truck out for delivery. So I will wait until the last minute if I have to!

I'm with #teamrookie as well. Counting on Molten to #GenFLX his golf muscles!

You can take it to the bank that they will be there and lead #TeamRookie to a win.

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Had a lesson today after my round. Got a few things to work on which should be well ingrained by May.
And, adding that I have been playing the ChromeSoft ball from last year for the last two rounds. Quite a solid ball!!

I am so jelly of those that get to meet the zoo crew. Have heard so many good things about them and what they've done for this community. I can't wait to follow along with this thread- desert golf with Callaway and THP? Winning formula

Put in some more work today. Really got to step up my short game. Putting is coming out really really really nicely. Got to work on wedges from 80 and in

Had a lesson today after my round. Got a few things to work on which should be well ingrained by May.

That sounds promising for a round of drinks for #TeamFinley on Friday courtesy of Spivey! :drinks:

Really hoping to get out to play or practice this weekend. With the holiday and sketchy weather it will be tough, but after being on a trip for work all week I'm itching to get some work in.

It's Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got ish to do!

71ffd366158cf532cec37f8bbbeda7b0.jpg

And then...

643f5e490156de0e3fd663dfbc1a8d36.jpg

Man the photos of this course look amazing.... I'm definitely jealous I couldn't make this event work.

Man the photos of this course look amazing.... I'm definitely jealous I couldn't make this event work.
My feeling exactly. It will easily be the nicest courses I have ever played

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here. By a wide margin, too.
Having played both before, I can vouch for its awesomeness!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

That sounds promising for a round of drinks from #TeamFinley on Friday, courtesy of Spivey winning his #THPCallOut! :drinks:

FIFY, Tanker!

Gentlemen - You have no idea what awaits. Photos do not do the course justice. Kinda like a nibble of a Hershey's bar as compared to a Godiva Chocolate Easter Bunny.

I cannot wait for this event - I am looking forward to meeting everyone, playing some good golf, having a great time, and just soaking the entire experience in!

FIFY, Tanker!

Gentlemen - You have no idea what awaits. Photos do not do the course justice. Kinda like a nibble of a Hershey's bar as compared to a Godiva Chocolate Easter Bunny.

I cannot wait for this event - I am looking forward to meeting everyone, playing some good golf, having a great time, and just soaking the entire experience in!

This has me even more excited because based on the pictures the courses look phenomenal.

FIFY, Tanker!

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down :D

Time is flying by!

And we have hit 100 pages of posts - still almost two months out!

This will be such a great event!

Oh, as an interesting aside, the rattlesnakes are out and about now. But that should not bother too many of you. Just don't hit the ball near one!

I tweaked my shoulder playing hockey earlier this week. I decided to get in some reps tonight and I'm not sure it was a good idea cuz I'm so sore right now.

Going to roll putts for the rest of the night. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I had a very vivid dream last night that I was at the Gauntlet in the desert and THPers and zoo crew were climbing over mountains or something. Even my subconscious wishes I could be there.

Golf Channel had a really cool piece on We Ko Pa this morning. What an amazing venue for a THP event

Golf Channel had a really cool piece on We Ko Pa this morning. What an amazing venue for a THP event

Just finished watching that...THPers are in for a great treat. Add the ZooCrew and you have in store for another over the top #TheGauntlet

Ah man, I must have just missed it! Would have liked to have seen that.

Back