The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Things are starting to come together. I just shot an 80 from the tips today. It's amazing when I'm not snap looking at how well I can score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a lesson today to work on a few things. I'm hoping the bunker is in good enough shape to get some work done there.

Man, just 4 short weeks left. I'm so pumped for this. Rain is clearing up and now it's time to have some fun and play some golf with a purpose.

Looking forward to following along with this event! Good luck all and have a blast!

aa20b6b6f4a06adea2f8719a97a9ed43.jpg

A little prep work being put in today.
#TheGrindIsReal
#TeamEthanatorWillNotBeDenied

aa20b6b6f4a06adea2f8719a97a9ed43.jpg

A little prep work being put in today.
#TheGrindIsReal
#TeamEthanatorWillNotBeDenied

I've been doing a lot of sand practice myself. Although mine has not been intentional.

Had the best round of the year so far yesterday. A little more work to do on my wedge game and I'll be very happy with what I'll be bringing to We Ko Pa and tackling the Gauntlet.

This is going to be epic.

T-24 y'all! #TheGauntlet is right around the corner :D

So fired up for this! 36 holes this weekend, and possibly another 9 tonight for prep.

Decent 18 with a couple holes I'd like back this past weekend. Hoping to get 9 in this week as I probably won't be able to get out on the weekend. Gonna have to implement the lunchtime grind.

Fairways at WeKoPa were fairly wet, greens were very receptive. The Indian tribe that owns the course, I believe, does not have a water restriction, so the course should be wet, at least in the morning. My shoes squeaked on the greens for the entire front 9 yesterday.
Hope the wind stays down.
Bunkers - best advice, stay out of them. The consistency is that of paste, practically, never mind the little pebbles everywhere.
Greens are some of the best I have seen on a public course, anywhere. They were perfect!

It's 6* and drizzling here today. Needed to get my reps in so I'm out her grinding away. Shot a 48 in the front with 2 blow up holes. 2 quadruple Bogey's. Boo

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I wrapped up my round today with 48 front and 47 back for a 95.
Just a little over what I'd like it to be but can't really complain.

Driver and woods were working great for me today. Gotta love the GBB!!

Need to clean up my chipping and putting though. Could've saved so many strokes if those were better today.

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

First league night tonight. It was good to get some competitive golf in.

Shot a 46, but that was really all on two holes where I went OB. Had 4 pars on the day and struck my irons well.

I'm not scoring great, but I feel It's all going to click soon. I'll be in a good place for the event.

Three consecutive days with rounds of golf. Only played 12 tonight, but stopped after making a birdie. Ball striking was a lot better today than yesterday. Struggled a bit yesterday, but figured some things out today. Really starting to like the Aimpoint thing also. Made a curling, extremely fast downhill putt yesterday I would have missed without it.

Three consecutive days with rounds of golf. Only played 12 tonight, but stopped after making a birdie. Ball striking was a lot better today than yesterday. Struggled a bit yesterday, but figured some things out today. Really starting to like the Aimpoint thing also. Made a curling, extremely fast downhill putt yesterday I would have missed without it.

You've been on fire as of late! Keep up the good work!

You've been on fire as of late! Keep up the good work!

Ha! The only fire yesterday got blown out by the wind. Had to reignite the embers today.

Nice to see the prep involved with this event. Makes me nervous if I ever get selected lol. I'd try my best to show up but not sure it would ever be enough!

I was wrong about the greens at WeKoPa.
Tiff dwarf or Champions Bermuda are the grasses.

Fairways at WeKoPa were fairly wet, greens were very receptive. The Indian tribe that owns the course, I believe, does not have a water restriction, so the course should be wet, at least in the morning. My shoes squeaked on the greens for the entire front 9 yesterday.
Hope the wind stays down.
Bunkers - best advice, stay out of them. The consistency is that of paste, practically, never mind the little pebbles everywhere.
Greens are some of the best I have seen on a public course, anywhere. They were perfect!

I expect you to share a detailed yardage book with the team prior to the event to study! #TeamEthanator #Mr.HIO

Back