LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

IMG_20191108_184552.jpg

Question?
Difference between the between the Recoil 110 & Recoil 110 Proto? Is it just the ball flight?
No. Stiffer profile and lower torque, but launch and spin should be similar.

Question for Danny?
In Pai Gow, do you split a low pair and high pair, if you have an Ace in your hand?

Question for Danny?
In Pai Gow, do you split a low pair and high pair, if you have an Ace in your hand?
He says you’re number 1.

Question?
If you really like the Helium, but are looking for a little lower launch, which shaft would you recommend trying?

Question?
Difference between the between the Recoil 110 & Recoil 110 Proto? Is it just the ball flight?
One is okay for Canadan.
One is AWESOME for Canadan.

Question for Danny.

If you’ve got an Elements Chrome in your Driver but looking for less spin, what would you recommend?

Question for Tyler.

What is your favorite club from the Ben Hogan lineup this year?

Question?

Proto

Question for Tyler.

What is your favorite club from the Ben Hogan lineup this year?

If he says anything other than PTx Pros he is lying. But he loves the driver too.

I don't see recoil 110 (or 95) prototype shafts as options with any OEM clubs or with online purchasing sites? Are those a new release?

They can be had from them directly (I believe) or through many fitters.

I don't see recoil 110 (or 95) prototype shafts as options with any OEM clubs or with online purchasing sites? Are those a new release?

If you reach out to Danny Le, I’m sure he could make it happen. I’ve ordered two sets of Proto shafts from him and I’ve been tremendously happy.

Question?
What are the benefits of switching to the Frequency Filtered putter shaft?

Question?
What are the benefits of switching to the Frequency Filtered putter shaft?

We will have quite a bit more on this coming up soon.

Back