LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Must have missed that. I saw JB replies saying if he said anything other than the irons it was a lie.
So that means it’s the irons, right? Lol

Waiting for the rain to let up so I can hit these irons for the first time.
giphy.gif

I have a question for @UST Mamiya!

My dad is getting older and more tired as he plays. Looking to go lighter (or as light as posisble) with his irons while maintaining some decent tip stiffness as he's a bit steep. Biggest issue he has is with spin production (too much) and needs something to help with launch.

What's the best possible UST Mamiya shaft for him?

I have a question for @UST Mamiya!

My dad is getting older and more tired as he plays. Looking to go lighter (or as light as posisble) with his irons while maintaining some decent tip stiffness as he's a bit steep. Biggest issue he has is with spin production (too much) and needs something to help with launch.

What's the best possible UST Mamiya shaft for him?
Recoil Prototype 95/110/125

Keep an eye on the forum Monday if you are interested in some one length graphite knowledge. Some great content may be coming to explain how that would work if you are a fan of recoils.

Catching up!

Swaaaaaaag!!

Those irons and shafts are freaking insane.

Looking awesome this morning guys, I'm gonna have to catch up when I get to the house I'm just hitting number 10 nowE0C847EA-EAF6-4794-ACB8-8F26A79A7FB7.jpeg

Attachments

• 08BC06F3-CCC6-4E9D-8E42-81B7A8428CAD.jpeg
    08BC06F3-CCC6-4E9D-8E42-81B7A8428CAD.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Keep an eye on the forum Monday if you are interested in some one length graphite knowledge. Some great content may be coming to explain how that would work if you are a fan of recoils.

looking forward to it

Question for @DannyLe - I have The ATTAS and love it. What’s new in the Attas 11 (relative to the Attas) and why is it referred to as “Jack” on different social posts I have seen?

I currently have Recoil 660 in my OL irons and really like them. So, you’re saying there could be a OL specific shaft? Color me interested in hearing about this.

D0017587-5386-4B7B-8CBB-34834F64F4AD.jpeg

3E0C300B-68AD-4DE3-9FCB-500EAD91985E.jpeg

Back