TEASER The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

awesome cant wait

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I've been using hogan irons for some time now. I get emails from the new company and i would love to see how the new stuff compares to my originals.
You will be blown away! Take advantage of the Ben Hogan Golf demo program and see for yourself! PTx Pros can arguably be the best Hogan irons ever! '88 Redlines, '99/'00 Apex(Plus, Pro, FTX), PTx Pros

The PTx Pro black irons are something that have I wanted to try. Pair them with the black recoil iron shaft and you have a sweet looking stick!

The PTx Pro black irons are something that have I wanted to try. Pair them with the black recoil iron shaft and you have a sweet looking stick!

Check out the Graphite Challenge Live Update thread...

I really wish the PTx Pro black was available during the experience! They are really great looking irons and the dbm finish is one of the best offered by any OEM! I'm a chrome guy, but after seeing and playing the Equalizers in black, it's definitely the way to go!

We will be topping it.
.....Sounds like my day at the range today "topping it". Following this thread to watch another amazing outing!

.....Sounds like my day at the range today "topping it". Following this thread to watch another amazing outing!
I like your sense of humor! Everyone tops it from time to time!

well, one of my 2 playing bags is loaded with ftx irons and i was considering picking up another set and throwing some graphite in to use for the winter time but how many sets of irons does a man need.... i can tell you that 22 is excessive...LOL.

well, one of my 2 playing bags is loaded with ftx irons and i was considering picking up another set and throwing some graphite in to use for the winter time but how many sets of irons does a man need.... i can tell you that 22 is excessive...LOL.

The correct answer is n+1 :p

@JB Is a list of teased and confirmed experiences and events coming to thread in the near future?

@JB Is a list of teased and confirmed experiences and events coming to thread in the near future?

Probably not. I recommend subscribing to ones you want to follow.

I'm so glad I discovered and joined this forum. This sounds awesome!!

Still anxiously waiting on this one. What an Experience last years event was. JB took good care of us...really, everyone was fantastic. From the dinners, to the prep and the two days play. And forcing our Captains to decide the winner in a playoff- good stuff! Hogan and its rep, Tyler, are top notch... I am grateful to have been a part of it. Looking forward to hearing what awaits the next group of Hogan invitees and their Experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m excited reading about this one, I’ve always been a huge Hogan fan and seeing them get involved here at THP really add an element of flair to me

I’m in

The planning has begun

The planning has begun
Awesome! Confident it will be an amazing experience for the lucky people selected!

Last edited:
This event was so much fun last year! Can't wait to hear the details of what THP and Ben Hogan Golf have planned! If you love golf, great golf equipment, and want to meet some of the best people in the industry, this event should be at the top of your list!

Lots of opportunities for lots of THPer's! So nice to have.

This event was so much fun last year! Can't wait to hear the details of what THP and Ben Hogan Golf have planned! If you love golf, great golf equipment, and want to meet some of the best people in the industry, this event should be at the top of your list!

Back