EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Happy MC sign up day everyone! Good Luck!

Yes it is. I good luck to all it's a. Amazing opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

canceled morning meeting at work. i am ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell, today is “death by meetings thursday”. Most in a room with terrible coverage for my phone. Gonna be rough. I feel a ton of bathroom runs coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m realizing that the golf and gear, while truly awesome, somehow will be overshadowed by the people I meet and the memories I make. I’m thinking that I’m beginning to understand what an experience is with THP.

I’m realizing that the golf and gear, while truly awesome, somehow will be overshadowed by the people I meet and the memories I make. I’m thinking that I’m beginning to understand what an experience is with THP.
You hit the nail on the head @Bernoulli

Trying to figure out if its luckier to send in my sign up early or late....

Don't forget AC membership X.

Working on that right now Maestro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
For all the hopefuls:

If you haven't checked out the Cobra line-up for 2020, they have some great offerings for a wide range of golfers, plus they look so good!
If you haven't checked out Puma, they have some great offerings style wise. Can't wait to see what each team will be wearing! Just stay away from the onesies!
If you haven't checked out Sand Hollow, prepare to view a visually stunning course, set it what seems to be an equally picturesque state!

But most importantly, if you haven't checked out the past few Morgan Cup live threads, do yourself a favor and check them out. You'll get all the feels reading through the thread, and then even more watching the recap video! This captures what the event is really about!

This is what I am most excited about. Participating in the event with some awesome people.

For all the hopefuls:

If you haven't checked out the Cobra line-up for 2020, they have some great offerings for a wide range of golfers, plus they look so good!
If you haven't checked out Puma, they have some great offerings style wise. Can't wait to see what each team will be wearing! Just stay away from the onesies!
If you haven't checked out Sand Hollow, prepare to view a visually stunning course, set it what seems to be an equally picturesque state!

But most importantly, if you haven't checked out the past few Morgan Cup live threads, do yourself a favor and check them out. You'll get all the feels reading through the thread, and then even more watching the recap video! This captures what the event is really about!
This absolutely!

I'm sure it's been shared before, but here it is!

I really want in .... come on .... LET ME IN!

I have to say I'm sure it bums you out completely that you wont be joining us but I love that you are still here posting in the threads as if you were. Good stuff

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful thread, being new hear it gave a much better understanding of the event and the competition and fun involved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm sure it bums you out completely that you wont be joining us but I love that you are still here posting in the threads as if you were. Good stuff
Thanks captain. Just trying to help others understand, if they don't already know, what this Experience is about. I did a lot of looking at pictures, reading articles and old threads, and watching of videos the past few months, so I'm trying to pass some of this information off the best I can! Seems to be what the Morgan Cup is about, and what the culture is here.

Back