EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

anyone planning on going with the SZ Extreme over regular SZ. I haven't seen much difference between the 2
Not me, but I'm actually probably going with the tour length SZ. My current driver is set up for that length already, so...thinking that would be the fit for me.

Not me, but I'm actually probably going with the tour length SZ. My current driver is set up for that length already, so...thinking that would be the fit for me.
I think a few guys are going tour length.

heck, I kind of want to give it a run.

I think a few guys are going tour length.

heck, I kind of want to give it a run.
It's sure worked with my current driver. Didn't lose much distance with the shorter shaft, but did narrow my misses into a smaller range. I recommend giving it a try to anyone who has issues with driver accuracy.

anyone planning on going with the SZ Extreme over regular SZ. I haven't seen much difference between the 2
My first thought is to say yes. I am needing as much forgiveness as possible. If this gives it to me when I go to hit them at a fitting, I am all in on it. (y)

Locally we don't have many options to purchase Puma shoes. As such I don't own but one pair, and I wanted to make sure I had a general idea sizing wise.
I believe someone mentioned awhile back that the shoes run a bit big. So maybe 1/2 size down when ordering. Plan on going to test fit some apparel and shoes son in addition to hitting clubs.

oh good point on the Tour Length. I play my drivers at 44 3/4 so im sure won't notice the shorter 1/4 inch. Its always weird swinging "standard" 45.5 drivers when testing new clubs

I believe someone mentioned awhile back that the shoes run a bit big. So maybe 1/2 size down when ordering. Plan on going to test fit some apparel and shoes son in addition to hitting clubs.

Depends on the shoe option

NXT runs bigger, Ignite runs true to size - Puma did a good job with the NXTs or recommending sizing down.

Ignite Tour also run a 1/2 size bigger (IMO)

im really looking forward to this b/c ive never owned anything Cobra or Puma before

im really looking forward to this b/c ive never owned anything Cobra or Puma before
Same here, have never hit anything from Cobra before. Have some Puma clothing items, but really interested in the Cloudspun fabric items. (y)

Their current upward trend is SOOO good. I can't imagine you'll be anything but impressed.

Strap in, it's going to be pretty freaking incredible.
I have no patience lol, im super excited and went to PGA store 3 straight days to hit all the goodies

This is how I'm beginning to feel. I'm becoming overwhelmed by all things Cobra and PUMA. Interestingly, it's a wonderful feeling.

This is how I'm beginning to feel. I'm becoming overwhelmed by all things Cobra and PUMA. Interestingly, it's a wonderful feeling.

I think it will be even more intense once I get to hit some of the clubs and then make decisions on what to order. I sometimes suffer from research or analysis over load. :ROFLMAO:

Their current upward trend is SOOO good. I can't imagine you'll be anything but impressed.
Good to hear. I'm in the same boat.

oh good point on the Tour Length. I play my drivers at 44 3/4 so im sure won't notice the shorter 1/4 inch. Its always weird swinging "standard" 45.5 drivers when testing new clubs
I went Tour Length in 2018 and that's all I play now. I really don't think there is any distance lost especially with finding center face on a more regular basis.

I think it will be even more intense once I get to hit some of the clubs and then make decisions on what to order. I sometimes suffer from research or analysis over load. :ROFLMAO:

Research and analysis overload. I'm definitely with you on this.

My gawd, all this talk about choices has me stressed out and I'm not physically going.... I guess living vicariously through my fellow #TeamHackers! In the words of an old high school teacher when faced with many options..... go with your gut!

My gawd, all this talk about choices has me stressed out and I'm not physically going.... I guess living vicariously through my fellow #TeamHackers! In the words of an old high school teacher when faced with many options..... go with your gut!
And we don't even know all the options yet. We're just getting ready so it's not so stressful later ;)

Back