EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Some nice hauls there boys! Love to see Team Paradise doing some damage at the Puma store haha

All of the apparel and ProAdapts are making me drool over more Puma. You guys are doing work
I know right! I think I need to join the ProAdapt party. Might be some N1AP shoes calling my name

I know right! I think I need to join the ProAdapt party. Might be some N1AP shoes calling my name
I actually bought some two months ago and I got them last week (stuck in my closed office). Right to the course and they are awesome. I really want the pair with the gold

ProAdapts are the best golf shoe. Stability and comfort. It somehow is a no compromise golf shoe. Walking or riding, they are great. Crap conditions and perfect conditions, they are great.

So for the teams...what’s the one Cobra club that has surprised you the most so far and which one are you struggling with?

I’m enjoying most of the clubs honestly. If you’ve been following equipment threads I’ve been very surprised by the hybrid and struggling with the Forged Tec GW and the Big Tour fwy. Going to make some shaft changes here soon and see how things change.

Big Tour 3w is the most surprising. The fact that I can hit a 12.5 degree off the deck as well as I have was absolutely not expected. Off the tee I have a nice and straight flight and I can count on a little fade from the deck.

The one length hybrids and I just have not gotten along. The 4h I feel I have been getting close, but there is a definite mental block on the 3h. The 4h I have been inconsistent on direction and length. The 3h has been worse with a bunch of thin/topped shots. Something in my brain just won’t believe that the slower swing of a 7i will get that 3h to go 220 yards. Over swinging that every time, it seems.

So for the teams...what’s the one Cobra club that has surprised you the most so far and which one are you struggling with?

I’m enjoying most of the clubs honestly. If you’ve been following equipment threads I’ve been very surprised by the hybrid and struggling with the Forged Tec GW and the Big Tour fwy. Going to make some shaft changes here soon and see how things change.

The 3W (14.5 Draw) has been the biggest surprise. I have struggled in the past with a 3W at 16 degrees. I am able to use the Speedzone 3W with confidence off the deck. I didn’t expect that. And I didn’t expect success with a 14.5 degree loft.

The club I’m struggling with is the T Rail Gap Wedge. I tend to use the GW the most as far as my wedges for shots between 75 and 105 yards. My 54 and 58 are primarily used only around the green. I’m hitting everything short. I can’t dial in the distance yet. But, I have only been able to use on course as range just opened recently.

Ask OITW, he's the man to speak to regarding Puma apparel.
I nominate @OITW to start the thread
I second that nomination
3rded—is that where I go with this?

You tell me to post a thread, I post a thread and you don't post in there sheesh

All of the apparel and ProAdapts are making me drool over more Puma. You guys are doing work

Been telling you for two years to get on that train bruh

Like MC Bag Cobra equipment or something else Cobra equipment?

MIM wedges have been fantastic for me. My chipping game has done a whole

The MIM wedges have surprised me the most from my bag. The soft feel and incredible turf interaction has improved my chipping quite a bit since getting these into the bag.

I am struggling the most with Xtreme driver. My misses to the right is more than 50%. Now, alot of that is certainly the Indian and not the arrow as I do have some great drives with it since getting it into play. Distance wise, it is certainly longer than my old gamer. Aside from lessons, I am working on trying a different shaft in it next.

Well, I'm aiming to be out playing on Sunday evening, so hopefully the reviews can flood in a wee bit as I've not really had a chance to hit them as of yet. At the moment, the £w off the tee performed exceptionally well, and the 5 wood off the fairway just wanted to go straight, high and long. Only thing I've struggled with, and I think struggling is a strong word is the distance on the short irons which seems to be about a club less than I'm used to. 100% convinced though that this is just a case of range time and practice, baring in mind that I barely got a chance to play them before getting locked-down, it will come. And I am very excited indeed about that!

SOmeone needs to start a thread with PUMA Morgan Cup Apparel.
Everybody is getting TONS of stuff
That is just unreal, excitement levels off the chart again. Thank you ever so much for this, it truly is out of this world. Thank you.

I have really enjoyed how well the long irons launch with no effort whatsoever. Still struggling with the 3W, but I have always struggled with a 3 wood.

Well, I'm aiming to be out playing on Sunday evening, so hopefully the reviews can flood in a wee bit as I've not really had a chance to hit them as of yet. At the moment, the £w off the tee performed exceptionally well, and the 5 wood off the fairway just wanted to go straight, high and long. Only thing I've struggled with, and I think struggling is a strong word is the distance on the short irons which seems to be about a club less than I'm used to. 100% convinced though that this is just a case of range time and practice, baring in mind that I barely got a chance to play them before getting locked-down, it will come. And I am very excited indeed about that!
Enjoy that round over there!!

Awesome! Glad to hear you are finally able to get out!

It comes down to the Forged Tec 5i and the Big Tour 3W. I'm surprised how easy the long irons are to hit, but that Big tour has been a nice weapon for me from the tee or the deck.

That is great to hear that you'll be back on the course.

I actually bought some two months ago and I got them last week (stuck in my closed office). Right to the course and they are awesome. I really want the pair with the gold
I’ve wanted these since being picked for MC!

almost too pretty to get dirty!

ED08A64A-1D0E-4A27-AF46-9E2BF9B31C4A.jpeg

Every time I see a post in here I hope it is the new dates for the event. I cannot wait to follow along with this one!!

Every time I see a post in here I hope it is the new dates for the event. I cannot wait to follow along with this one!!
hahaha we're waiting for that too.... but new clothes and shoes will make me happy for now

You know...something interesting has transpired with this event getting postponed I think.

The guys now have some time to get used to the awesome equipment that Cobra has provided us, time to learn and use Cobra Connect to dial in distances and see what works or doesn't, maybe even make a few shaft or grip changes so that come event time everyone will be confident in their choices. Guys won't be able to use the "I wasn't used to the new equipment" excuse haha

Back