The 2021-2022 College Hockey Thread

Let's see if the Gophers can come back, they are definitely getting out worked. Can't wait for my Huskies to play tonight and hopefully get the win.

I would love to see a game in this barn.

Was lucky enough to get up there quite a bit when I was younger. Probably my favorite place to watch a game. Amazing atmosphere. Its one of those places where if you're an opposing player you are either jacked up or intimated going in. It was always jam packed and LOUD! Can still hear the stupid "go blue" chants and "hail to the victors" in my head :sick:.

Dang gophers just tied it up, and St. Cloud down 1 early

OT goal for the Gophers, Now the Huskies just have to tie it up.

Freaking Gophers man by the skin of their teeth!

Sadly the Huskies lost. :(

Another frozen four for my favorite team! 17 straight wins!

60F1A130-2D34-4CAA-B196-54605C603EDD.jpeg

Big signing today - Nick Abruzzese inks a two year entry level deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Me too! I have been a fan through some pretty hard times and want a Ship so bad!
Hoping to see a gophers win and the Mavs can take them down in Boston! Excited for your squad MattyD!

It was a good game for MSU. I think I'll watch the Gophers today and then watch the Wild.

It was a good game for MSU. I think I'll watch the Gophers today and then watch the Wild.
Good day of hockey!

My brother in law is coaching in the NA3HL National Championship for the Granite City Lumberjacks at 3 PM.

Sounds like a great plan. Think I will do the same.

Well MN got it done. I think Michigan looks like the biggest threat after their beatdown of Quinn.

I don't know if single-elimination 16-team tournament is ideal to identify the best team, but it's been like this for forever. A 3-game series would be better and perhaps even attract more Canadian talent to NCAA, but I doubt that would ever happen.

Pains me to say this as a Notre Dame fan, but Michigan is so fun to watch. Some serious talent on that squad. That said, Ill be rooting for the "underdog" Mavericks to win it all.

1648490345472.png

These have been the best 4 teams the last 2 months of the season and it isn't a surprise Denver, Michigan, Minnesota and Minnestota State are left standing.

Pains me to say this as a Notre Dame fan, but Michigan is so fun to watch. Some serious talent on that squad. That said, Ill be rooting for the "underdog" Mavericks to win it all.
Thank you for choosing my squad!

2 years $2.275 million for Cates

Back