The 2021-2022 College Hockey Thread

One week to go. Who does everyone have in the Frozen Four?

We were thinking of going but the ticket prices were a bit higher than we wanted with no local schools to watch. Will Minnesota St get it done? Minnesota and Michigan are "back?" I have a gut feeling this is Denver's year.

Frozen Four tonight...

Michigan and Denver start the night off at 4 pm.
Probably the 2 most talented teams in the tournament. Forwards for DU and Defensemen for the Wolverines.

Minnesota and Minnesota State at 7:30 pm
Thank you hockey and golf gods for not making me choose watching my 2 favorite things!

The Mavs are rely heavily on experience and they have a ton of it. Dryden McKay has had one of the best careers ever in net. They have won 17 straight games.

The Gophers have won 11 of 12. They have one the best all around forwards in the country in Ben Meyers. He is a part of the Hobey Hat Trick.

Can't wait for this to get going!

I wish both Minnesota teams could win it all.

I simply have to say........ GO BLUE!!!!!!

I don't know if either of them can beat Michigan
I think these 4 teams are truly the best 4 teams going right now.

DU can beat them, Minnesota has beaten them 2 times and MSU played with them in Duluth and held a lead.

Not a fan of any particular team in the frozen four but we have a senior committed to DU for hockey and one out there right now for lacrosse, so Go Pioneers!

Denver with the overtime win. The Minnesota/Minnesota State game should be a good one.

And they have been beaten!
Bobby Brink and co. I watched him at the X when he was about 16 winning it with Minnetonka.

I thought for sure Mi would win.

Let’s go Mavs! Way to tie it up!

Michigan goalie gave up too many juicy rebounds throughout the game and especially on that OT goal. Damn.

Boom! While Michigan was fun to watch just because of the amount of talent, Minnesota State is right there too because they just play great team hockey. Very smart and few if any mistakes.

Boom! While Michigan was fun to watch just because of the amount of talent, Minnesota State is right there too because they just play great team hockey. Very smart and few if any mistakes.
The goal they gave up was a total F Up that rarely happens. Hopefully they keep the pedal to the metal and shut down the gophers.

2-1 Mavs going into the third period:)

3-1 Mavs:D

4-1 Mavs:oops:;)

The Mavs looked real good. I think they can win it all. I hope they dedicate their win to Mack Motzko if they can pull it off.

Minnesota State’s Dryden McKay has won the Hobey Baker award. First in school history!

Back