EXPERIENCE The 2021 Budget Golf Experience

It’s officially THP Experience week.

Tomorrow afternoon You guys will get your full itinerary and instructions as well as any last minute things.

Myself, Fawkes and a whole ton of SWAG will meet you at Lost Dunes.

Live Update thread will open up Tuesday as well, for all of our updates.

7EBAA5C2-1A10-4A22-976A-3A299F93255E.jpeg

It is happening!

Can’t wait to follow you guys in this!

Can't wait. I know they are longer than my hogans, so it should be fun figuring out distances.

Yes the first rounds in NM for me are going to be a challenge. The t300 are probably a club longer for me than the Hogan PTxPro, then you have to factor in the elevation changes (about 5000 feet) which will be worth about 10%. Can I use the calculator function on my phone?

Yes the first rounds in NM for me are going to be a challenge. The t300 are probably a club longer for me than the Hogan PTxPro, then you have to factor in the elevation changes (about 5000 feet) which will be worth about 10%. Can I use the calculator function on my phone?
Sure. It’s better than Tapatalk 😀

Tomorrow afternoon You guys will get your full itinerary and instructions as well as any last minute things.

View attachment 9030171
Saw this on social, NICE!

Love the ! customization.

Can’t wait to follow you guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JB

View attachment 9030171

Holy cow that looks amazing.

This is going to be cool. Can't wait to see what it's like. And the swag list you guys are walking into.. 😲

This is going to be a fun follow. When you guys have to carry all that swag home protect your backs and lift with your legs..:rockon:

Really looking forward to following this live; it really makes the work days fly by!

Just arrived in Michigan for the night and will be meeting the guys at the course tomorrow to check into the cabin. The Live Update thread will go up in the morning.

Welcome to Michigan @JB glad to see you brought some sunshine with you haha.

Back