LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Here’s to an awesome day 1 at the Hideaway! Enjoy the celebration at Al’s today

THP. Raise ‘em for the squad and Zoo Crew!

B952CEEC-FC8F-48B6-8EBB-DD113CE0BF4B.jpeg

I won’t let you down tomorrow!
You din't let us down today, you played well but things didn't go your way. You get it though, and that is what matters.

Way to battle out there today guys! Sit back and relax for a bit. Enjoy the night. Soak it up

Need to say a HUGE shoutout to everyone here following along!! We’re at 272 pages halfway through the competition and we crashed the site!!. You guys are awesome and we appreciate the hell out of you!

Been awesome to follow you guys too! You all have done an amazing job of posting what's happening as well. Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous!!!!

I won’t let you down tomorrow!
My man, this is the least of our worries. Have a freakin ball!!

I know you and @xThor both are chomping at the bit to get on that first tee tomorrow.

Been awesome to follow you guys too! You all have done an amazing job of posting what's happening as well. Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous!!!!

I plan to get my next badge quarterly badge in this thread tomorrow!!!

Miscellaneous details: 1) strong posts from the matches -- not easy to do while playing; 2) helpful and timely summary updates on the overall scoring; 3) amazing pictures -- my jaw is still on the floor; and 4) seriously compelling competition drama. Just when I think this place can't suck me in anymore, it pulls me in deeper yet. Darn impressive.

My man, this is the least of our worries. Have a freakin ball!!

I know you and @xThor both are chomping at the bit to get on that first tee tomorrow.

Agreed 💯!!! Just have fun, that's all we can ask!

Miscellaneous details: 1) strong posts from the matches -- not easy to do while playing; 2) helpful and timely summary updates on the overall scoring; 3) amazing pictures -- my jaw is still on the floor; and 4) seriously compelling competition drama. Just when I think this place can't suck me in anymore, it pulls me in deeper yet. Darn impressive.

I couldn't agree more with this post!

You guys are in for a great amazing evening at Al's house. He is an amazing host.

What a friggin day. A quick picture dump while on our way back to the hotel.

@Golfers Anonymous on 18 tee
IMG_20211208_161134.jpg

IMG_20211208_154329.jpg

IMG_20211208_154214.jpg

IMG_20211208_145706.jpg

IMG_20211208_144000.jpg

IMG_20211208_133220.jpg

IMG_20211208_103751.jpg

CF31467D-93FD-44A8-A53C-C65684AD2BE8.jpeg

All caught up again! What a day and battle. “All square”, not tied. I despise that change. What a fantastic follow this is every year. Can’t wait for the festivities and surprises that may be in store this evening. Relax and take a breath team. Then get back at it!!!

Great show today gentlemen.

Have fun at Al’s and only renest if that fits your game plan.

My Hideaway haul! Forgot to take one of the headcover I grabbed but will add that tomorrow!!
25D5FCBC-77AE-422F-9107-9F5EA0071C59.jpeg

Back