LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

We are loading up the bus and heading to the hotel. We will be leaving the hotel to head to Al’s at 6:15 PT. We will announce pairings at dinner
Livestream? *he hopes*

She’s going to have to get in line… My dance card is about full for 2022…
I think she might jump the line; there’s some serious Boss in her voice

Spent the last few days imaging what I would do with this opportunity.

Amazing job Team THP. Hit ‘em well tomorrow. This has been an awesome follow.

great job @mikeg_74 and @KY Golfer for the updates.

Tonight is going to be fantastic! Get ready to those following along

Scorekeepers are unreal with the Maintenance today. Hopefully we didn’t make it any harder than it already was!

If there is not a captain match, I may blow up THP servers again. Don’t make me do it @MattyD-MPLS

Dude, you performed admirably today on a huge stage. The forum has nothing but respect for you.

Indeed. You boys are superstars right now and the envy of us all.

What a rollercoaster ride! Way to stay focused and grind it out. Congrats, really proud of the way you fought!

We are loading up the bus and heading to the hotel. We will be leaving the hotel to head to Al’s at 6:15 PT. We will announce pairings at dinner

Have they already been decided or does @MattyD-MPLS hsve some work

Hot shower -- great food and drinks -- more camaraderie tonight! What a time to be alive! Enjoy it, guys!

I won’t let you down tomorrow!

You played your heart out today. Impressive effort during a fierce competition. All there is out here among the fan base is the greatest of respect. Have too much fun tonight and enjoy the gosh darn heck out of tomorrow. You are awesome!

If there is not a captain match, I may blow up THP servers again. Don’t make me do it @MattyD-MPLS
I can guarantee that will happen. Everything else is up in the air. We will be throwing them out alternating. ZC names then we will. Then we name and ZC matches until we have 12

Way to fight it out guys! Loving this!

Great job team THP

I can guarantee that will happen. Everything else is up in the air. We will be throwing them out alternating. ZC names then we will. Then we name and ZC matches until we have 12
I have been disappointed before when I thought it was going to happen, so I am looking forward to it being formally announced.

btw, I am timezone challenged so I looked it up71B67DE3-917E-4788-8109-8B507ED6F6B4.png

Back