LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Jason up now talking golf balls.

Besides the new tech, wonder if Finley is going to show off some new limited edition truvis. I really like the cookie truvis. Can’t stop thinking of Cookie Monster.

Watch out for that blue can of tasty goodness, it will punch you right in the mouth

Need new toulon tech info.
Need new CS/x/ls/??? info.
Need holiday chocolate cake.

Yes. Luke finishing up on some new Toulon tech and then Jason coming up
I wonder how big the Toulon “small batch” has sold. Which putter sold out fastest?

As much as I am thinking of all the new tech coming I know there is going to be a ton of redacting teasing coming the next few days.

Bro, they’ve only covered putters and balls, you’re gonna be very hungry.
I think they covered something (probably clubs) before that with DNevs.

That reminds me of Jason Finley every time @Canadan would try to probe for information on the new stuff. The man is a vault!
I knew better, but it entertained me anyways.

Bro, they’ve only covered putters and balls, you’re gonna be very hungry.

Been fun to follow along. Have to do some after hours work now. I'll be back later to see what's happening!!!

Besides the new tech, wonder if Finley is going to show off some new limited edition truvis. I really like the cookie truvis. Can’t stop thinking of Cookie Monster.
I found and played a Truvis on #15 the last time I played. It was the first time I played one. I always just assumed I’d not like it and think it was too ‘busy’. I really enjoyed it and it was very easy to find compared to my standard white ball. I’m going to give them a real go and these cookie ones sound PERFECT for me to start my journey with. I haven’t looked into them yet hope they aren’t ‘limited’

I want to know.. everything.. why can’t I know… I’m won’t tell anyone. Promise…

I want to know.. everything.. why can’t I know… I’m won’t tell anyone. Promise…

I had a Secret clearance, that should count for something 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♂️

Just throwing it to the top for the people in the back….

NEW TOULON TECH…..

Back