The 2021 Mizuno Experience

One thing that was talked about on the call.

That these courses we are playing are amazing and everyone, and I mean everyone is excited to play there.

One thing that was talked about on the call.

That these courses we are playing are amazing and everyone, and I mean everyone is excited to play there.
They’re Legendary THP event courses. So much fun.

Can't wait to see what equipment was discussed. Love the THP'ers getting a little inside info

Soo...what? Like a month left?

You guys are going to have so much fun.
Not jealous.
Not at all.

I have nightmares it doesn’t happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thinking I need Mizunos back in my life….

Excited to see what sorcery is released in the new MP lineup…

Just think…… a month from today I will be in Myrtle Beach hanging with the guys and ready for a full day of golf the following day. Getting closer and closer and excitement just going higher and higher!

That PM from GolferGal 👀

Can't wait till y'all can spill the beans!

Y’all are getting good at the art of “The Tease” :LOL:

Just think…… a month from today I will be in Myrtle Beach hanging with the guys and ready for a full day of golf the following day. Getting closer and closer and excitement just going higher and higher!
You guys will have such a great time. Still waiting for my 921's to arrive. This thread will be a great follow

Just a bit more than 3 weeks out. Excitement level continues to rise.

I need to book flights :LOL:

I need to book flights :LOL:

Just booked mine ... SWA had too many stops (2), so I booked AA - used every last AA mile and upgraded. I won't go in a plane again that is plain economy - could not even open a laptop last time. I can see why people are grouchy - no leg room, no computer, hardly any room for a bite to eat -- I may join some consumer commission to fight for passenger rights.

Prep time starting to get real..

Back